Golden Technologies Comforter PR-501 3-position lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Comforter PR-501 3-position lift chair has full chaise lounge styling which offers comfort from head to foot, with added safety of eliminating the space between the end of the seat and the top of the footrest. Comforter PR-501 lift chair is ideal for smaller individuals for whom regular lift chairs are too deep. The maple frame of the Comforter PR-501 lift chair is reinforced and double-doweled.Features
- One year labor contract
- Hand stuffed seam back
- Exceptional lumbar support
- Gently lower to a seated position
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Easy access battery back-up system
- "Full Napper" position, Superior leg extension
- Full chaise pad support for total body comfort
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
- Recline for extra comfort, Two button hand control
|Comforter PR-501 3-position lift chair|
|Product weight||125 lbs.||125 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs.||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||19.5"||20.5"||22.5"|
|Seat to top of back||27"||28.5"||30"|
|Seat to top of arm||7"||5.5"||6"|
|Back angle reclined||145°||145°||145°|
|Reclined wall distance||17"||18"||19"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details