Golden Technologies Comforter PR-501JP small/junior petite 3-position lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Comforter PR-501JP small/junior petite 3-position lift chair has full chaise lounge styling which offers comfort from head to foot, with added safety of eliminating the space between the end of the seat and the top of the footrest. The Comforter junior/petite lift chairs are ideal for smaller individuals for whom regular lift chairs are too deep. Comforter junior/petite lift chairs comes with maple frame and is reinforced and double-doweled. Comforter lift chair is a perfect chair for comfort in a smaller space. Comforter PR-501JP lift chair has choice of petite or small sizes with both models offering 300 lbs. weight capacity.Features
- Two button control
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- One year labor contract
- Hand stuffed seam back
- Recline for extra comfort
- Exceptional lumbar support
- Gently lower to a seated position
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Easy access battery back-up system
- "Full Napper" position, superior leg extension
- Full chaise pad support for total body comfort
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
|Comforter small/junior petite lift chair|
|Product weight||125 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||18"||19"|
|Seat to top of back||25"||25"|
|Seat to top of arm||6.5"||6"|
|Back angle reclined||145°||145°|
|Reclined wall distance||17"||17"|
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details