GoldenTech Comforter Wide Power Lift Recliner
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Comforter wide lift recliner chair comes with wider seating area and greater lifting capacities which includes 375, 500, and 700 lbs. provides additional comfort and support to the user. GoldenTech Comforter wide lift chair use two heavy-duty motors for strength and support, with a three-position style recline mechanism.
Smart engineering - Smooth & quiet lifting system which offers a secure lift for the best performance.
Golden craftsmanship - Hand crafted luxury lift & recline chair that gives decades of motion furniture experience.
Added comfort and safety - Designed to provide year after year performance by using its advanced technology backed by the best warranty.
Battery backup system - Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage.
Batteries not included.
|Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:|
|SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.|
|Footrest Extension: Extend the length of the chair 3" - 5" when fully reclined|
- Left hand
- Straight lift
- Extra pocket: yes
- Full napper position
- Superior leg extension
- One year labor contract
- Hand stuffed seam back
- Recline for extra comfort
- Exceptional lumbar support
- Lifting capacity: varies by size
- Gently lower to a seated position
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Removable back option available
- Easy access battery back-up system
- Meets california safety code: Cal 117
- Full chaise pad support for total body comfort
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
Note: Please call us for fabric option stock availability.
|GoldenTech Comforter Wide Power Lift Recliner|
|Size||Small Wide||Medium Wide||Large Wide||Tall Wide|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lbs.||500 Lbs.||500 Lbs.||500 Lbs.|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||No||No||No||No|
|Removable Back Standard||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Head Rest Cover||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Arm Rest Covers||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Back Up||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Width Between Arms||23"||27.5"||27.5"||29.5"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||18"||19.5"||20.5"||22.5"|
|Seat to Top of Back||25"||27"||28.5"||30"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||6"||7"||7.5"||6"|
|Seat Angle Raised||15°||16°||16°||18°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||23"||23"||23"||23"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||17"||17"||18"||19"|
|Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||39"||42"||43"||45"|
|Life Time Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.||1 Yr.||1 Yr.||1 Yr.|
|Smart Tek System Standard||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Left Hand Control Option||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extra Pocket Option||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Heat & Massage Option||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Straight Lift Option*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|USB Charging Port||Yes||Yes|
|Place of Origin||USA||USA|
|*Straight lift option must be set at our factory prior to shipping for these models|
|Sizes may vary depending on fabric filling material upholstery and carpet thickness.|
|All measurements taken on concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.