Golden Technologies Comforter wide PR-502 heavy duty lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Comforter wide PR-502 heavy duty lift chair is a comfortable and highly durable recliner chair. Comforter PR-502 Heavy-Duty Lift Chair has triple motors and 33" of comfortable space between the arms. The Comforter PR-502 heavy duty lift chair is the highest weight capacity lift chair that Golden Technologies offer. It comes with a weight capacity of 700 lbs. and with triple motors which allow for separate operation of the footrest and the back for complete flexibility in achieving a number of comfortable positions. The Golden Tech comforter wide lift chair cushions have high-density foam for durability, and the seat cushion is reversible.Features
- "Full Napper" position
- Seat size 33"W x 22"D
- Hand stuffed seam back
- Exceptional lumbar support
- One year labor contract
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Gently lower to a seated position
- Easy access battery back-up system
- Full chaise pad support for total body comfort
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
- Recline for extra comfort, Simple two button control
|Golden Technologies Comforter PR-502 lift chair|
|Product weight||175 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||700 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||21"|
|Seat to top of back||29"|
|Seat to top of arm||7"|
|Back angle reclined||150°|
|Reclined wall distance||20"|
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details