Golden Technologies companion GC440 4-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies companion GC440 4-wheel scooter is a compact and lightweight scooter with a weight capacity of 350 lbs. The Companion 4-wheel scooter offers a comfortable, large seat and padded, adjustable armrests. The companion GC440 scooter comes with a trouble shooting guide conveniently hidden under the floorboard's carpet.Features
- Auto lock tiller pin
- 350 lbs. Weight Capacity
- Adjustable LED headlight
- Easy to read control panel
- Seat slide adjustment lever
- Standard batteries included
- EZ Reach tiller adjustment lever
- LiquiCell comfort equipped seat
- Under carpet troubleshooting guide
- Delta tiller with auto lock mechanism
|Golden Technologies companion GC 440 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4.5 mph|
|Operating range||15 miles|
|Ground clearance|| 4.5" Center Deck|
|Controller||90 Amp Dynamic R Series|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||36.5" - 39.5"|
|Ground to top of seat||23" - 26"|
|Ground to top of deck||6.25"|
|Deck to top of seat||17" - 20"|
|Number of seat height positions||4|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||35.5"|
|Weight of unit (assembled)|
|Front half||63 lbs.|
|Rear half||48 lbs.|
|Seat with arms||28 lbs.|
|Batteries||22 lbs. each|
|Tires (Solid/Low profile)|
|Standard seat (Stadium style)|
|Back Height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||18" X 16"|
|Optional seats (Stadium style)|
|Back Height - no headrest||17.5"|
|Width||16", 18" or 20"|
|Depth||16" or 18"|
|Optional seats 2 (Captain’s Highback)|
|Back height - no headrest||21"|
|Back height with headrest||29"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (does not include batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.