Golden Technologies Compass GP620CC heavy duty power wheelchair with captain's chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Compass GP620CC heavy duty power wheelchair with captain's chair offers users a stable, center-wheel drive platform and an articulating chassis for stability over tough terrain. The compass HD has a 450 lb. weight capacity yet a tight 20" turning radius. The compass HD wheelchair comes standard with a two-tone charcoal/grey captain's seat with fold-flat seat hinge design for easy transport. The Compass HD also; features front and rear height adjustable seat posts, padded flip up armrests, easy to use sliding seat bracket and a fully adjustable footplate.Features
- Slide seat bracket
- Center wheel drive
- Padded flip-up arm support
- Standard batteries included
- Exclusive fold-flat seat hinge
- Adjustable back angle up to 115°
- Adjustable head rest and armrests
- Rear and Front height adjustable seat posts
- 75 amp; fully programmable Dynamic Shark joystick
|Golden Technologies compass HD GP620CC power wheelchair|
|Product weight||229 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Operating range||12 miles|
|Rear (Flat free tire)||10" X 3.5"|
|Casters (Flat free tire)||6" X 2"|
|Seat width x depth||20" X 20"|
|Height adjustable footrest||3" - 7"|
|Angle adjustable footrest||0 - 35°|
|Ground clearance to transaxle/motor||3.5"|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||38.25" - 42.75"|
|Height (ground to top of back of headrest)||47.25" - 53.75"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Seat Post
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Motor/Gearbox Assembly, Brake Assembly, Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Wire Harness, Caster Beam, Anti-Tip Forks, Caster Forks, Armrests and Footrest
- Warranty Exclusions: Batteries, Tires and Tubes, ABS Plastic Shrouds, Armrest Pads, Motor Brushes, Bulbs/Fuses, Battery Cases, Brake Pads, Upholstery
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.