Golden Technologies Compass GP620SS heavy duty power wheelchair with van / pan seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies compass GP620SS heavy duty power wheelchair with Van / Pan seat has a stable platform and heavy duty center-wheel drive motor with an articulating chassis for the ultimate in maneuverability and stability. The compass HD has a 450 lb. weight capacity yet a 20" turning radius. Compass HD GP620SS wheelchair features front and rear height adjustable seat posts, padded flip up armrests, the easy to use sliding seat bracket and a fully adjustable footplate. The compass HD comes standard with a van back pan seat.Features:
- Slide seat bracket
- Center wheel drive
- Padded flip-up arm support
- Standard batteries included
- Exclusive fold-flat seat hinge
- Adjustable back angle up to 115°
- Rear height adjustable seat posts
- Front height adjustable seat posts
- Adjustable head rest and armrests
- 75 amp; fully programmable Dynamic Shark joystick
|Golden Technologies compass GP620SS HD power wheelchair|
|Product weight||223 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Operating range||12 Miles|
|Rear (Flat free tire)||10" X 3.5"|
|Casters (Flat free tire)||6" X 2"|
|Seat width x depth||20" X 20", 22" X 20", 24" X 20"|
|Ground clearance to transaxle/motor||3.5"|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||38.25" - 42.75"|
|Height (ground to top of back of headrest)||47.25" - 53.75"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Seat Post
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Motor/Gearbox Assembly, Brake Assembly, Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Wire Harness, Caster Beam, Anti-Tip Forks, Caster Forks, Armrests and Footrest
- Warranty Exclusions: Batteries, Tires and Tubes, ABS Plastic Shrouds, Armrest Pads, Motor Brushes, Bulbs/Fuses, Battery Cases, Brake Pads, Upholstery
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details