Golden Technologies Compass GP620SS heavy duty power wheelchair with van / pan seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies compass GP620SS heavy duty power wheelchair with Van / Pan seat has a stable platform and heavy duty center-wheel drive motor with an articulating chassis for the ultimate in maneuverability and stability. The compass HD has a 450 lb. weight capacity yet a 20" turning radius. Compass HD GP620SS wheelchair features front and rear height adjustable seat posts, padded flip up armrests, the easy to use sliding seat bracket and a fully adjustable footplate. The compass HD comes standard with a van back pan seat.Features:
- Slide seat bracket
- Center wheel drive
- Padded flip-up arm support
- Standard batteries included
- Exclusive fold-flat seat hinge
- Adjustable back angle up to 115°
- Rear height adjustable seat posts
- Front height adjustable seat posts
- Adjustable head rest and armrests
- 75 amp; fully programmable Dynamic Shark joystick
|Golden Technologies compass GP620SS HD power wheelchair|
|Product weight||223 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Operating range||12 Miles|
|Rear (Flat free tire)||10" X 3.5"|
|Casters (Flat free tire)||6" X 2"|
|Seat width x depth||20" X 20", 22" X 20", 24" X 20"|
|Ground clearance to transaxle/motor||3.5"|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||38.25" - 42.75"|
|Height (ground to top of back of headrest)||47.25" - 53.75"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Seat Post
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Motor/Gearbox Assembly, Brake Assembly, Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Wire Harness, Caster Beam, Anti-Tip Forks, Caster Forks, Armrests and Footrest
- Warranty Exclusions: Batteries, Tires and Tubes, ABS Plastic Shrouds, Armrest Pads, Motor Brushes, Bulbs/Fuses, Battery Cases, Brake Pads, Upholstery
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.