Golden Technologies Compass sport GP605SS power wheelchair with van / pan seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Compass sport GP605SS power wheelchair with van / pan seat features a sleek new design to the shroud and a single post seat mount. It includes a height-adjustable single seat post mount supporting the same two-tone stadium style as the original golden compass. The compass sport power wheelchair builds on the best features of the original Compass wheelchair by including center-wheel drive, articulating frame for outstanding obstacle climbing and maneuverability, and six wheels on the ground at all times for the most stable ride.Features:
- Top speed 4 mph
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Center wheel drive wheel
- Padded flip-up arm support
- Standard batteries included
- Exclusive fold-fl at seat hinge
- Dynamic linx smart controller (40 amp)
- Standard height and angle adjustable footrest
|Golden Technologies Compass sport GP605 power wheelchair|
|Product weight||179 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||4 mph|
|Operating range||15 miles|
|Rear (Flat free tire)||10"|
|Casters (Flat free tire)||6"|
|Seat width x depth||18" X 18", 20" X 18", 20" X 20"|
|Height adjustable footrest||3" - 7"|
|Angle adjustable footrest||0 - 35°|
|Ground clearance to transaxle/motor||3.25"|
|Height (back of seat)||40" - 42"|
|Height (back of headrest)||47" - 52.5"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Seat Post
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Motor/Gearbox Assembly, Brake Assembly, Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Wire Harness, Caster Beam, Anti-Tip Forks, Caster Forks, Armrests and Footrest
- Warranty Exclusions: Batteries, Tires and Tubes, ABS Plastic Shrouds, Armrest Pads, Motor Brushes, Bulbs/Fuses, Battery Cases, Brake Pads, Upholstery
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details