Golden Technologies LiteRider GL111 3-wheel scooter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies LiteRider GL111 3-wheel scooter is an ultra-compact scooter with a weight capacity of 300 lbs. It comes with complete wireless disassembly for easy transport. The Lite rider GL111 3-wheel scooter comes with 17" width X 16" depth black vinyl stadium seat and adjustable armrests. The Lite rider GL111 provides a fold able stadium style seat and flat-free tires.Features
- Delta tiller standard
- Backlit battery gauge
- Two storage baskets
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Standard batteries included
- Disassembles quickly and easily
- Completely wireless disassembly
- Rugged anti-rust steel frame tubing
- Rugged plastic floor mat for optimum durability
|Golden Technologies LiteRider GL111 3-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||5 mph|
|Operating range||9.5 miles|
|Ground clearance||3.75" Center Deck|
|Controller||90 Amp Dynamic R Series|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||37" - 39"|
|Ground to top of seat||23.5" - 25.5"|
|Ground to top of deck||6"|
|Deck to top of seat||18" - 20"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||30"|
|Weight of unit (assembled)|
|Front half||44 lbs.|
|Rear half||28 lbs.|
|Seat with arms||22 lbs.|
|Tires (Solid/Low Profile)|
|Standard Seat (Stadium Style)|
|Back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||17" X 16"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (does not include batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.