Golden Technologies LiteRider GL111 3-wheel scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Golden Technologies LiteRider GL111 3-wheel scooter is an ultra-compact scooter with a weight capacity of 300 lbs. It comes with complete wireless disassembly for easy transport. The Lite rider GL111 3-wheel scooter comes with 17" width X 16" depth black vinyl stadium seat and adjustable armrests. The Lite rider GL111 provides a fold able stadium style seat and flat-free tires.Features
- Delta tiller standard
- Backlit battery gauge
- Two storage baskets
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Standard batteries included
- Disassembles quickly and easily
- Completely wireless disassembly
- Rugged anti-rust steel frame tubing
- Rugged plastic floor mat for optimum durability
|Golden Technologies LiteRider GL111 3-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||5 mph|
|Operating range||9.5 miles|
|Ground clearance||3.75" Center Deck|
|Controller||90 Amp Dynamic R Series|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||37" - 39"|
|Ground to top of seat||23.5" - 25.5"|
|Ground to top of deck||6"|
|Deck to top of seat||18" - 20"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||30"|
|Weight of unit (assembled)|
|Front half||44 lbs.|
|Rear half||28 lbs.|
|Seat with arms||22 lbs.|
|Tires (Solid/Low Profile)|
|Standard Seat (Stadium Style)|
|Back height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x depth||17" X 16"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (does not include batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details