Golden Technologies LiteRider Envy GP162 power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies LiteRider Envy GP162 Power Wheelchair is compact and portable power wheelchair. LiteRider Envy GP162 power wheelchair has a feature a base that disassembles into two lightweight, transportable pieces; heaviest piece weighs only 35 lbs. LiteRider Envy GP162 power wheelchair comes with black, non-scuffing tires with shiny hubcaps on steel rims and standard two 22AH batteries which operates range up to 15.5 miles.Features
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Standard batteries included
- Tubular frame in Red and Blue
- Operating range up to 15.5 miles
- Comfortable, full-size stadium style seat
- Comes standard with two 22AH batteries
- Smooth 26” turning radius great for indoors
- Unique, under seat storage basket standard
- Black, non-scuffing tires with shiny hubcaps on steel rims
|Golden Technologies LiteRider Envy GP162 power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||3.5 mph|
|Operating range*||15.5 Miles|
|Type batteries||2- 22 AH|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Controller||PG VR-2 50 Amp Remote|
|Height (Ground to top of back of seat)||33” - 34”|
|Ground to top of seat||20.5” - 21.5”|
|Number of seat height positions||2|
|Size of increments||1”|
|Assembled unit||116 lbs.|
|Front half||34 lbs.|
|Rear half||35 lbs.|
|Seat with arms||22 lbs.|
|Tires: (Flat free)|
|Standard seat: (Stadium style)|
|Back height - no headrest||16”|
|Width x depth||17” x 16”|
|*Battery range will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5 Year Warranty on the frame
- 13 months on the drive train and electronics
- Warranty Exclusions: Batteries, Tires and Tubes, ABS Plastic Shrouds, Armrest Pads, Motor Brushes, Bulbs/Fuses, Battery Cases, Brake Pads, Upholstery
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.