Golden Technologies LiteRider Envy Power Wheelchair
Golden Technologies LiteRider Envy Power Wheelchair is the lightest, most portable, and most maneuverable power wheelchair. The heaviest portion of the LiteRider Envy GP162 wheelchair weighs only 35 lbs., making it easy to lift into the back of a vehicle. It can be disassembled in just seconds to fit in the trunk of any car. The stadium-style seat and wide footplate of the LiteRider Envy Power Chair, along with larger 22 amp hour batteries, provide a comfortable ride all day long. This power wheelchair also offers rear-wheel drive for easy maneuvering. The only wheelchair with two cargo baskets as standard.
- Larger Footplate
- Tubular frame design
- Single Post Seat Mount
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Available in 6 vibrant colors
- Comfortable, full-size stadium-style seat
- Comes standard with two 22AH batteries
- Unique, under-seat storage basket - standard
- Disassembles into 4 pieces for easy transport
- Smooth 28.5" turning radius which is great for indoors
|Golden Technologies LiteRider Envy GP162 power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||3.5 mph|
|Operating range*||15.5 Miles|
|Type batteries||2- 22 AH|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Controller||40 Amp Dynamic Linx|
|Height (Ground to top of back of seat)||33” - 34”|
|Ground to top of seat||20.5” - 21.5”|
|Number of seat height positions||2|
|Size of increments||1”|
|Assembled unit||123 lbs.|
|Front half||37 lbs.|
|Rear half||36 lbs.|
|Seat with arms||23 lbs.|
|Tires: (Flat free)|
|Standard seat: (Stadium style)|
|Back height - no headrest||16”|
|Width x depth||17” x 17”|
|*Battery range will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5 Year Warranty on the frame
- 13 months on the drive train and electronics
- Warranty Exclusions: Batteries, Tires and Tubes, ABS Plastic Shrouds, Armrest Pads, Motor Brushes, Bulbs/Fuses, Battery Cases, Brake Pads, Upholstery
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.