GoldenTech MaxiComfort Day Dreamer Power Lift Recliner
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden technologies maxicomfort PR-632 daydreamer lift chair
Golden technologies maxicomfort PR-632 daydreamer lift chair comes with power pillow & power lumbar support which provides the experience of ultimate position control to the user. MaxiComfort PR-632 daydreamer lift chair provides additional comfort and support through back recline and adjustable head and neck when using the powered head pillow. Golden’s Day Dreamer with the exclusive Power Pillow provides the ultimate in position control NOW with power lumbar support included at NO additional charge! Recline back and adjust your head and neck using the exclusive powered head pillow.
GoldenTech Additional Available Features:
SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.
- It notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair.
- It helps technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time.
- It gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
Power headrest: It can easily slide on an articulating arch, lifting and also lowers user's head in a natural curve. Power headrest helps in providing proper ergonomic support without pushing shoulders over. GoldenTech power recliners features a power headrest or power pillow which gives the correct support to provide hours of comfort without pinching your neck.
Power lumber: It helps in pushing from behind the padding, meets lower back to provide support. Power lumbar features a solid metal actuator that offers firm support behind lower back. The benefits can be best felt when laying back in the chair.
|GoldenTech MaxiComfort Day Dreamer Power Lift Recliner|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lb.|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||No|
|Removable Back Option||NO|
|Head Rest Cover||NO|
|Arm Rest Covers||NO|
|Width Between Arms||22.5"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||20"|
|Seat to Top of Back||31"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||6.5"|
|Seat Angle Raised||15°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||24"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||22"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||42.5"|
|Life-Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.|
|Pro-Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.|
|Smart Tek System Standard||YES|
|Left Hand Control Option||YES|
|Extra Pocket Option||Standard|
|Heat & Massage Option||NO|
|Power Pillow Option||Standard|
|Power Adjustable Lumbar Option||Standard|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||NO|
|Straight Lift Option||NO|
|USB Charging Port||NO|
|Place of Origin||USA|
|Sizes may vary depending on fabric filling material upholstery and carpet thickness.|
All measurements were taken on the concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts & Mechanical Labor
- 1 Year Warranty:Electrical Labor
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.