GoldenTech MaxiComfort Pub Power Lift Recliner
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies MaxiComfort PR-713 pub chair is a traditional-style two-pillow waterfall back lift recliner that features decorative brass nail head trim on both the arms and wings. GoldenTech MaxiComfort PR-713 pub chair features supple waterfall, zipper-back design which allows for customizing comfort.
Battery backup system - Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage.
|Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:|
|SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.|
- Superior leg extension
- Extra pocket: standard
- One year labor contract
- 375 lbs. weight capacity
- Zipper back, custom comfort pillows
- Patented MaxiComfort recline technology
- Classic pub chair design with nail head accent
- Exclusive AutoDrive hand control for easy operation
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- Customized comfort - lock in favourite comfort position
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
Note: Please call us for fabric option stock availability.
|GoldenTech MaxiComfort pub power lift recliner|
|Weight Capacity||375 Lbs.|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||Yes|
|Removable Back Option||No|
|Head Rest Cover||No|
|Arm Rest Covers||No|
|Battery Back Up||Yes|
|Width Between Arms||"21"""|
|Floor to Top of Seat||"20"""|
|Seat to Top of Back||"26.5"""|
|Seat to Top of Arm||"4.5"""|
|Seat Angle Raised||15°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||"23"""|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||"25"""|
|Extension reclined from Back Seat to End of Foot Rest||"43.5"""|
|"Life Time Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||Yes|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||Yes|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.|
|Smart Tek System Standard||Yes|
|Hand Control Routing||Inside Pocket|
|Extra Pocket Option||Standard|
|Heat & Massage Option||Yes|
|Power Pillow Option||No|
|Power Adjustable Lumbar Option||No|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||No|
|Straight Lift Option||No|
|USB Charging Port||No|
|Place of Origin||USA|
|Sizes may vary depending on fabric filling material upholstery and carpet thickness.|
|All measurements taken on concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts & Mechanical Labor
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.