Golden Technologies MaxiComforter PR-505 zero gravity lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies MaxiComforter PR-505 zero gravity lift chair has added the exclusive Zero-Gravity positioning to the line, making these chairs not just extremely comfortable, but also even more therapeutic. MaxiComforter PR-505 lift chair unlike other traditional infinite position chairs provides extra comfort and rehab therapy positioning. PR-505 MaxiComfort features a seat box that raises and lowers to improve spinal positioning and allows for the feet to be positioned above the heart to increase circulation.Features
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Infinite recline positions
- Heat and massage option
- One year labor contract
- Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes
- MaxiComfort Zero-Gravity positioning technology
|Golden Tech Comforter PR-505 zero gravity lift chair|
|Product weight||125 lbs.||125 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||19||19.5||20.5|
|Seat to top of back||25||27||28.5|
|Seat to top of arm||6||7||5.5|
|Back angle reclined||174°||174°||174°|
|Reclined wall distance||23"||24"||27"|
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details