Golden Technologies MaxiComforter PR-505JP junior petite zero gravity lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies MaxiComforter PR-505JP junior petite zero gravity lift chair is specially designed with zero-gravity positioning to the line, making these chairs not just extremely comfortable, but also even more therapeutic. MaxiComforter PR-505JP is smaller than other MaxiComforter series of lift chairs. The MaxiComfort features a seat box that raises and lowers to improve spinal positioning and allows for the feet to be positioned above the heart to increase circulation.Features
- Infinite recline positions
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Heat and massage option
- One year labor contract
- MaxiComfort zero-gravity positioning technology
|Golden Tech MaxiComforter junior petite zero gravity lift chair|
|Product weight||100 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||18"|
|Seat to top of back||22.5"|
|Seat to top of arm||6.5"|
|Back angle reclined||174°|
|Reclined wall distance||22"|
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details