Golden Technologies Monarch PR-355 3-position lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Monarch PR-355 lift chairs has a three way recline system which allows you to get into our full napper position for deep comfort. Monarch lift chair has combining ample room which gives relax and a tasteful design. Golden Tech monarch recliner has finest components with superior designs to provide you the utmost quality, comfort and style. Monarch PR-355 are distinctive lift/recliner that combine generously stuffed seam back with a soft supportive seat.Features
- Split chaise pad
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Simple two button control
- Recline for extra comfort
- One year labor contract
- Over-stuffed double seam back
- Easily raise to a standing position
- Gently lower to a seated position
- Easy access battery back-up system
- Smooth, whisper quiet lift and recline
- Non-skid leg levelers for extra stability and safety
|Monarch PR-355 3 position lift chair|
|Product weight||100 lbs.||100 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Floor to top of seat||18.5"||18.5"|
|Seat to top of back||28"||30"|
|Seat to top of arm||7"||7.5"|
|Back angle reclined||140°||140°|
|Reclined wall distance||17"||18"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 6 Months Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details