Golden Technologies Orion with Twilight lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Orion with Twilight lift chair is three-position power recliner with Twilight Technology. Orion has dual-motor system which comes standard and allows for a deeper recline to achieve rejuvenating positions. The Motor-1 controls the movement of both the backrest and footrest and Motor-2 Activates Twilight Technology, a tilting movement that provides a weightless experience. Orion lift chair features rest, relax and rejuvenate for a weightless experience.
Battery Backup System
Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage. (Batteries not included.)
In the event of a malfunction, our patented SmartTek™ diagnostic system enables you to get your lift chair up and running quickly.
Twilight Positioning is one of the best comfort positioning in the world. Twilight has many health benefits which includes achieving a back angle that is similar to standing, putting less pressure on the spine and reducing spinal muscle fatigue. The 30° angle in with the Twilight takes the usual TV watching and zero gravity positions to a whole new level. This positioning offers a TRUE zero gravity sensation.
|Golden Technologies Orion with Twilight lift chair|
|Weight Capacity||375 LBS|
|Head Rest Cover||None|
|Battery Back Up||Yes|
|Width Between Arms||23"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||21"|
|Seat to Top of Back||30.5"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||5"|
|Seat Angle Raised||17°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||25"|
|Floor to Top of Back Reclined||35.5"|
|Back Angle Closed||105°|
|Back Angle Reclined||145°|
|Foot Rest Angle Closed||90°|
|Foot Rest Angle Opened||180°|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||21"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest||43"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||Yes|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||Yes|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.|
|Smart Tek System Standard||Yes|
|Left Hand Control Option Available||Yes|
|Extra Pocket Option Available||Standard|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 3 Years Warranty: Mechanical
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details