Golden Technologies Orion with Twilight Lift Chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Orion with Twilight lift chair is three-position power recliner with Twilight Technology. Orion has dual-motor system which comes standard and allows for a deeper recline to achieve rejuvenating positions. The Motor-1 controls the movement of both the backrest and footrest and Motor-2 Activates Twilight Technology, a tilting movement that provides a weightless experience. Orion lift chair features rest, relax and rejuvenate for a weightless experience.
Battery Backup System: Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage. (Batteries not included.)
Twilight: Twilight Positioning is one of the best comfort positioning in the world. Twilight has many health benefits which includes achieving a back angle that is similar to standing, putting less pressure on the spine and reducing spinal muscle fatigue. The 30° angle in with the Twilight takes the usual TV watching and zero gravity positions to a whole new level. This positioning offers a TRUE zero gravity sensation.
|SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs. |
Note: Please call us for fabric option stock availability.
|Golden Technologies Orion with Twilight lift chair|
|Weight Capacity||375 LBS|
|Head Rest Cover||None|
|Battery Back Up||Yes|
|Width Between Arms||23"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||21"|
|Seat to Top of Back||30.5"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||5"|
|Seat Angle Raised||17°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||25"|
|Floor to Top of Back Reclined||35.5"|
|Back Angle Closed||105°|
|Back Angle Reclined||145°|
|Foot Rest Angle Closed||90°|
|Foot Rest Angle Opened||180°|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||21"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest||43"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||Yes|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||Yes|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.|
|Smart Tek System Standard||Yes|
|Left Hand Control Option Available||Yes|
|Extra Pocket Option Available||Standard|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 3 Years Warranty: Mechanical
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.