Golden Technologies patriot 4-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies patriot 4-wheel mobility scooter is rugged outdoor design that features an off road package, four-wheel independent suspension, a full lighting package and a full sized captain’s seat. With a 400 lbs. weight capacity and 13” solid, low profile tires. Golden patriot has more standard features for greater comfort and a higher level of performance. Patriot has a top speed of 8 mph, requires two batteries of 75 Ah & its per charge range is 18 miles. Patriot has a ground clearance of 3.5" and has a infinitely adjustable tilterFeatures
- Top speed 8mph
- Full lighting package
- Ground clearance 3.5”
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Infinitely adjustable tiller
- Maximum range 18 miles
- Off road package standard
- Available in red and orange
- Standard batteries included
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Two cold liquid water bottles standard
|Golden Technologies patriot heavy duty 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||8 mph|
|Operating range||13 miles /18 miles|
|Type batteries||2-75 /2-18 AH|
|Ground to top of seat||46.5" - 48.5"|
|Ground to top of deck||8.75"|
|Deck to top of seat||18" - 20"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||40"|
|Weight of unit assembled||314lbs.|
|Seat with arms||50 lbs.|
|Type||Solid, low profile|
|Back height - no headrest||21"|
|Width x depth||17" x 16", 18" x 16", 20" x 18"|
|Width & depth||20 x 18"/20"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (Electronics warranty excludes batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details