Golden Technologies patriot 4-wheel mobility scooter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies patriot 4-wheel mobility scooter is rugged outdoor design that features an off road package, four-wheel independent suspension, a full lighting package and a full sized captain’s seat. With a 400 lbs. weight capacity and 13” solid, low profile tires. Golden patriot has more standard features for greater comfort and a higher level of performance. Patriot has a top speed of 8 mph, requires two batteries of 75 Ah & its per charge range is 18 miles. Patriot has a ground clearance of 3.5" and has a infinitely adjustable tilterFeatures
- Top speed 8mph
- Full lighting package
- Ground clearance 3.5”
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Infinitely adjustable tiller
- Maximum range 18 miles
- Off road package standard
- Available in red and orange
- Standard batteries included
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Two cold liquid water bottles standard
|Golden Technologies patriot heavy duty 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||8 mph|
|Operating range||13 miles /18 miles|
|Type batteries||2-75 /2-18 AH|
|Ground to top of seat||46.5" - 48.5"|
|Ground to top of deck||8.75"|
|Deck to top of seat||18" - 20"|
|Number of seat height positions||3|
|Size of increments||1"|
|Front axle to rear axle||40"|
|Weight of unit assembled||314lbs.|
|Seat with arms||50 lbs.|
|Type||Solid, low profile|
|Back height - no headrest||21"|
|Width x depth||17" x 16", 18" x 16", 20" x 18"|
|Width & depth||20 x 18"/20"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (Electronics warranty excludes batteries)
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.