Relaxer Medium Power Lift Chair Recliner with MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology - Golden Technologies (PR766-MED)
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Relaxer PR-766 Zero Gravity Lift Chair With MaxiComfort
Golden Technologies Relaxer PR-766 zero gravity lift chair with maxicomfort is a lift/recliner that features a four pillow waterfall back and maxi-comfort zero gravity recline system this unique system allows you to elevate your feet and hips above your heart for improved circulation. The Relaxer has an almost limitless positioning capability and can recline into a zero-gravity like position for optimal pressure relief.
- Extra pocket: standard
- Plush, rounded armrests
- Luxurious four-pillow waterfall backrest
- Full chaise pad for lower body and leg support
- Features our patented MaxiComfort ultimate recline technology
- Back pillows can be easily adjusted for the perfect level of support
- AutoDrive programmable remote with four programmable memory buttons
GoldenTech Additional Available Features:
SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.
- It notifies the user if there is an electrical malfunction with their chair.
- It helps technicians to diagnose the issue quickly and easily over the phone, saving valuable repair time.
- It gives the repair technician a better understanding of what parts they will need to repair the chair before they even leave the office.
Footrest Extension: Extend the length of the chair 3" - 5" when fully reclined
Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:
- 15 and 30 minute massage timers
- Independent adjustable massage intensity and speed settings
- Four massage motors provide relief to stiff, tired and strained muscles
- Activate any of the massage zones while in Wave or Pulse massage settings
- Dozens of massage settings covering two different massage zones: one across the lumbar (lower back area) and one in the seat
Relax with soothing low and high penetrating heat:
- Low and high heat settings
- Independent 30 minute heat timer
- Soothe back muscles with our warming heat system
|Golden Technologies Relaxer PR-766 zero gravity lift chair with maxi comfort|
|Weight Capacity||375 LB|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||YES|
|Back Type||3 Pillow|
|Removable Back Type||Bolt|
|Head Rest Cover||NO|
|Arm Rest Covers||NO|
|Width Between Arms||20.5"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||20"|
|Seat to Top of Back||28.5"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||5"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||26"|
|Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest||44"|
|Life Time Warranty Chair Frame Chair Frame Lift Frame Recline Mechanism||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.|
|Pro-Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.|
|Hand Control Routing||Inside Arm|
|Extra Pocket Option||Standard|
|Heat & Massage Option||YES|
|Articulating Headrest Option||NO|
|Adjustable Lumbar Option||NO|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||YES|
|Straight Lift Option||YES|
|USB Charging Port||NO|
|Place of Origin||USA|
|Battery Backup & SmartTek Diagnostic System STANDARD on all Golden models|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 6 Months Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.