Golden Technologies Relaxer PR-756 zero gravity lift chair with maxicomfort
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Golden Technologies Relaxer PR-756 zero gravity lift chair with maxicomfort is a lift/recliner that features a four pillow waterfall back and maxi-comfort zero gravity recline system this unique system allows you to elevate your feet and hips above your heart for improved circulation. The Relaxer has an almost limitless positioning capability and can recline into a zero-gravity like position for optimal pressure relief.Features
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Infinite recline positions
- Heat and massage option
- Programmable hand control
- One year labor contract
|Golden Technologies Relaxer PR-756 zero gravity lift chair|
|Product weight||125 lbs.||125 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Back type||4 Pillow||4 Pillow|
|Floor to top of seat||19"||20.5"|
|Seat to top of back||29"||30"|
|Seat to top of arm||8"||8"|
|Back angle reclined||174°||174°|
|Reclined wall distance||25"||27"|
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Mechanical & Electrical Labor
Please call us for specific details.
In order to expedite a return, a Return Authorization (RA) number should be obtained. Unauthorized returns without a previously issued RA are not accepted.
- When requesting an RA, please provide your customer number, purchase order, model, serial number (when applicable), quantity, reason for return, and a valid email address.
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer’s defect, will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned in saleable condition (original box / packaging), which have an RA number, are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight must be pre-paid
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
Please call us for specific details