GoldenTech BuzzAround CarryOn 4-Wheel Scooter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
GoldenTech Buzzaround CarryOn foldable scooter is small in stature and big on fun. Buzzaround CarryOn is a new sporty, super portable scooter which takes user wherever they want to go in comfort and style. Buzzaround CarryOn 4-wheel scooter features an infinitely adjustable tiller, full front & rear lighting package. Golden Technologies Buzzaround CarryOn is a lightweight, folding mobility scooter that can disassemble easily into two pieces and is designed to store in the smallest compartments.
- Flip-up armrests
- Disassembles easily
- 4" ground clearance
- Infinite adjustable tiller
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Front & rear lighting package
- Red & blue color shrouds available
- Designed for minimal storage space
- Long-range coverage up to 18 miles
- 12" height when folded (without seat)
- 4-point carry handles for easy transport
- USB port & water bottle holder on tiller
- Easy access 15 AH lithium ion battery pack standard
- Heaviest piece is 47.5 lbs. (without seat and batteries)
- Tiller & self-locking seat frame fold for a compact profile
|GoldenTech BuzzAround CarryOn 4-wheel scooter|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||3.6 mph|
|Operating range*||18 miles (15 AH)|
|Ground clearance under deck||4"|
|Ground clearance to transaxle/motor||1.5"|
|Type batteries (lithium ion)||15 AH (Standard)|
|Color||Red & Blue|
|Electronic speed control||Yes|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||34.5"|
|Maximum height (folded without seat)||12"|
|Ground to top of seat||22.75"|
|Ground to top of deck||6"|
|Deck to top of seat||19.5"|
|Front axle to rear axle||28.7"|
|Weight of unit: (assembled)||65.5 lbs|
|Main body||47.5 lbs|
|Seat w/arms||12 lbs|
|Batteries||15 AH 6 lbs|
|Tires type||Solid/Low Profile|
|Rear anti-tip wheels||2"|
|Standard seat||Stadium Style|
|Back height - no headrest||13.25"|
|Width x depth||15" x 13.75"|
|Drive train||2 Years|
|*Battery range at 200 lbs., and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface, terrain, and battery type.|
**Electronics warranty excludes batteries.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Frame
- Two Years - Drive Train, Electronics (Electronics warranty excludes batteries)
- One Year - Batteries
The Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.