GoldenTech MaxiComforter PR535 lift chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
GoldenTech MaxiComforter PR535 lift chair features a new arm style with additional padding for more comfort and value. It offers an extended arms to provide better ease of use while entering or exiting the chair while lifted, a new back style for maximum comfort, and a tasteful new seam design. It comes with Golden’s most sought-after signature seat for the utmost in support and comfort.
Please check sizing tab for the standard features
|GoldenTech MaxiComforter PR535 lift chair|
|Weight Capacity||375 LBS||375 LBS||375 LBS||375 LBS||500 LBS|
|Pocketed Coil Seat||YES||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|Removable Back Option||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Head Rest Cover||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Arm Rest Covers||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Width Between Arms||20"||20"||22"||22"||27"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||20"||20"||21"||23"||20"|
|Seat to Top of Back||26"||27"||29"||31"||30"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||6"||5"||6"||6"||5"|
|Seat Angle Raised||15°||15°||15°||15°||10°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||23"||23"||24"||23"||24"|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||22"||23"||25"||26"||25"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest||40"||41"||42"||45"||43"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.||1 Yr.||1 Yr.||1 Yr.||1 Yr.|
|Hand Control Routing||Inside Arm||Inside Arm||Inside Arm||Inside Arm||Inside Arm|
|Extra Pocket Option||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Heat & Massage Option||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Power Pillow Option||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Power Adjustable Lumbar Option||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Foot Rest Extension Option||YES||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|Straight Lift Option||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|USB Charging Port||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Place of Origin||USA||USA||USA||USA||USA|
|Sizes may vary depending on fabric, filling material, upholstery and carpet thickness. All measurements taken on concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Mechanical Labor and Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.