GoldenTech Space saver lift chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
GoldenTech Space saver lift chair is a great space-saving recliner chair for those who are short on space but needs extreme comfort. Because of its seamed back and forward-gliding recline motion, this chair requires only 5 inches from the wall while operating. This is perfect chair for almost any size of room without compromising the comfort.
|Experience this luxurious massage system featuring:|
|SmartTek Technology: It is a patented self-diagnostic technology standard on all Golden lift chairs.|
Please check sizing tab for the standard features
Note: Please call us for fabric option stock availability.
|GoldenTech Space Saver Lift Chair|
|Weight Capacity||350 LBS|
|Recline Positions||Space Saver|
|Head Rest Cover||YES|
|Battery Back Up||YES|
|Width Between Arms||20"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||19"|
|Seat to Top of Back||28.5"|
|Seat to Top of Arm||5.5"|
|Seat Angle Raised||20°|
|Floor to Top of Foot Rest Reclined||22"|
|Floor to Top of Back Reclined||35.5"|
|Back Angle Closed||105°|
|Back Angle Reclined||135°|
|Foot Rest Angle Closed||90°|
|Foot Rest Angle Opened||180°|
|Distance Required from Wall Reclined||5"|
|Extension reclined from Back of Seat to end of Foot Rest||42.5"|
|Life Time Warranty, Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism||YES|
|Warranty on Electrical Parts||3 Yrs.|
|Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7||YES|
|Warranty on Mechanical Labor||3 Yrs.|
|Warranty on Electrical Labor||1 Yr.|
|Removable Back Option Available||YES|
|Smart Tek System Standard||YES|
|Left Hand Control Option Available||NO|
|Extra Pocket Option Available||NO|
|Heat & Massage Option Available||YES|
|Gel Memory Foam Option Available||NO|
|Power Pillow Option Available||NO|
|AutoFlex Option Available||NO|
|Foot Rest Extension Option Available||NO|
|Straight Lift Option Available||NO|
|User Height (suggested)||5'4" - 5'10"|
|Sizes may vary depending on fabric, filling material, upholstery and carpet thickness. All measurements taken on concrete floor using levels and metal rulers.|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Chair Frame, Lift Frame, Recline Mechanism
- 3 Year Warranty: Electrical Parts & Mechanical Labor
- 1 Year Warranty: Electrical Labor
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.