Halyard Nitrile Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove, Large - 2500/Case
Halyard Nitrile Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove are thinner, lighter and more economical than standard Nitrile, yet they retain the protective properties required for excellent performance across a wide range of healthcare tasks. They're the ideal replacement for vinyl exam gloves, providing more reliable protection, better performance, and more comfort than vinyl, at an everyday affordable price. The textured fingertips enhance wet and dry grip. The higher count per box saves space and waste.
|Manufacturer||O&M Halyard Inc|
|Chemo Rated||Not Chemo Approved|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.07 mm (2.8 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
|Length in Inches||9.5 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details