Halyard Purple Nitrile Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove, X-Small - 100/Box
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Halyard Purple Nitrile Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove are frequently the glove of choice for healthcare workers who need outstanding barrier protection from bacteria, viruses and chemicals during procedures where risk of fluid exposure is moderate to high. They have been tested against 29 chemotherapy drugs per the ASTM D6978-05 as well as common chemicals found in the healthcare environment. The custom design enhances comfort and fit. The textured fingertips enhance wet and dry grip.
|Manufacturer||O&M Halyard Inc|
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.14 mm (5.5 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
|Length in Inches||9.5 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details