Halyard Purple Nitrile-Xtra Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove, Medium - 50/Box
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Halyard Purple Nitrile-Xtra Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove from were designed as an alternative for those who may have a Type 1 hypersensitivity to natural rubber latex proteins. The unique color purple provides quick, visual differentiation from those of other sources. The custom design enhances comfort and fit, and textured fingertips improve wet and dry grip.
- Single use.
- 12" Length.
- Beaded cuff.
- Nitrile material.
- Textured glove exterior.
- 0.15mm fingertip thickness.
- Ambidextrous hand compatibility.
|Manufacturer||O&M Halyard Inc|
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.15 mm (5.9 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Extended Cuff Length|
|Length in Inches||12 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details