Halyard Sterling SG Nitrile Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove, Medium - 250/Box
Halyard Sterling SG Nitrile Powder Free NonSterile Exam Glove manufacturing process boosts the tensile strength of Nitrile to increase its barrier protection qualities. The process also allows a reduction in glove thickness thereby reducing the force required to stretch the material creating a Nitrile glove with the dexterity and tactile sensitivity of natural rubber latex. It is cleared for use with chemotherapy drugs.
|Manufacturer||O&M Halyard Inc|
|Chemo Rated||Chemo Tested|
|Cuff Style||Beaded Cuff|
|Fingertip Thickness||0.09 mm (3.5 mil)|
|Glove Exterior||Textured Fingertips|
|Glove Interior||Without Coating|
|Glove Length||Standard Cuff Length|
|Length in Inches||9.5 Inch|
|Powder Content||Powder Free|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details