Handicare armrests provide support when sitting down on or standing up from the toilet. Armrests offers little extra support during these transfers can be sufficient to enable the user to visit the toilet independently. These armrests with floor support provide exactly such extra support and make the existing toilet suitable for a safe situation without any permanent installations or changes. The armrests with floor support use the existing holes in the ceramic in which the toilet seat is mounted. During use, the armrests with floor support, as indicated by the name, support on the floor. The floor support is adjustable in height and therefore suitable for toilets with heights of 15.74" - 19.68".
The design of the armrests feature a closed, looped shape which prevents clothes from catching, getting stuck and in the way. Furthermore, the armrests provide additional comfort to both forearms and hands while sitting down and standing up again.
- Adjustable height
- Supports on the floor
- Maximum user weight 220.5 lbs.
- Easy to install without permanent changes
- Fits on toilets with 75 mm / 2.95" free depth for bracket
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Provides support to the user when transferring to and from as well as when sitting on the toilet
- Aluminum frame with plastic armrests gives strength and low maintenance, suitable for wet environments
|Armrests height||28" - 31.9"|
|Distance between armrests||16.5" - 19.7"|
|Total width||20.9" - 24"|
|Maximum user weight||220.5 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.