resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare bathboard is a great solution for anyone who feels that getting in and out of the bathtub is not as safe and easy as it should be. Bathboard also provides a secure and comfortable seated positioning during washing and showering. Handicare bathboard is simply placed on the existing bathtub. It features an asymmetrical design and is adjustable in width for optimal fitting. Four rubber stops keeps the bathboard securely in place without damage or permanent changes to the bathtub. The user sits on the bathboard and places first one and then the other leg in the bathtub. The bathboard also features a handle for additional support and, if required, a grab rail could be installed on the wall as a complement. The bathboard is very easy to move or remove as desired.
- Well spaced drainage holes
- Handle for additional support
- Maximum user weight 330 lbs.
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Easy to install and easy to move, without damage or permanent changes
- Adjustable width, 16.1"-24.6", fits bathtubs with and inner width of up to 24.6"
|Height||3.9", including handle 6.9"|
|Depth (side with handle)||13.8"|
|Depth (side without handle)||11.8"|
|Depth adjustment||12.2" - 20.9"|
|Inner width||Fits bathtubs up to 24.6"|
|Adjustable width||16.1" - 24.6"|
|Maximum user weight||330 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.