Handicare Combi mobile commode/shower chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare Combi mobile commode/shower chair is a mobile and height-adjustable chair which available in three variants. Combi mobile commode/shower chair is supplied complete with toilet rails and can be used freestanding, with a bucket, which is available as an accessory, or standing over a toilet. It is an assistive device allowing the user to sit down safely and comfortably during toileting or showering. The commode/shower chair provides a stable and height-adjustable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support and assistance during sit-to-stand and seated transfers. Combi, attendant operated is mobile and very easy to move between different locations as well as to maneuver, turn and adjust to different positions in various settings and situations. Combi, attendant operated is available in three variants with different height interval, width and maximum user weight. Height adjustable frame (via snap lock clips) allows adjustment for different user heights as well as placement of the chair over different size toilets. Seat, backrest and armrests are made from soft polyurethane, a durable material, warm to the touch, with non-slip qualities.
Standard width and two different height intervals - for users weighs up to 330 lbs.: Combi, attendant operated is available in two variants with standard width (21.2"); one with a standard height interval and one with a low height interval. The standard width allows these chairs to easily pass through narrow doorways.
Extra wide and standard height interval - for users weighs up to 440 lbs.: The third variant of Combi, attendant operated features a standard height interval but also a wider frame and a greater weight capacity making this variant suitable for larger and heavier users.
- Very easy to use
- Stable and secure
- Easy to keep clean
- Maintenance free castors
- Wide accessory programme
- Detachable seat and backrest
- Seat with keyhole shaped opening
- Foldable armrests for easy side transfers
- Compact and hygienic design, fits into any wet room
- All variants are suitable both for institutional and home care use
- Stainless steel, suitable for wet environments and guaranteeing a long service life
|Handicare Combi Mobile commode/shower chair|
|Seat height||19.9" - 24.8"||17.9" - 21.5"||19.9" - 24.8"|
|Distance between armrests||16.9"||16.9"||20.9"|
|Castors diameter (Ø)||3.9"||3.9"||3.9"|
|Total weight||44.1 lbs.||44.1 lbs.||46.3 lbs.|
|Maximum load on armrest||165.3 lbs.||165.3 lbs.||209.4 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||440.9 lbs|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.