Handicare Combi mobile commode/shower chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare Combi mobile commode/shower chair is a mobile and height-adjustable chair which available in three variants. Combi mobile commode/shower chair is supplied complete with toilet rails and can be used freestanding, with a bucket, which is available as an accessory, or standing over a toilet. It is an assistive device allowing the user to sit down safely and comfortably during toileting or showering. The commode/shower chair provides a stable and height-adjustable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support and assistance during sit-to-stand and seated transfers. Combi, attendant operated is mobile and very easy to move between different locations as well as to maneuver, turn and adjust to different positions in various settings and situations. Combi, attendant operated is available in three variants with different height interval, width and maximum user weight. Height adjustable frame (via snap lock clips) allows adjustment for different user heights as well as placement of the chair over different size toilets. Seat, backrest and armrests are made from soft polyurethane, a durable material, warm to the touch, with non-slip qualities.
Standard width and two different height intervals - for users weighs up to 330 lbs.: Combi, attendant operated is available in two variants with standard width (21.2"); one with a standard height interval and one with a low height interval. The standard width allows these chairs to easily pass through narrow doorways.
Extra wide and standard height interval - for users weighs up to 440 lbs.: The third variant of Combi, attendant operated features a standard height interval but also a wider frame and a greater weight capacity making this variant suitable for larger and heavier users.
- Very easy to use
- Stable and secure
- Easy to keep clean
- Maintenance free castors
- Wide accessory programme
- Detachable seat and backrest
- Seat with keyhole shaped opening
- Foldable armrests for easy side transfers
- Compact and hygienic design, fits into any wet room
- All variants are suitable both for institutional and home care use
- Stainless steel, suitable for wet environments and guaranteeing a long service life
|Handicare Combi Mobile commode/shower chair|
|Seat height||19.9" - 24.8"||17.9" - 21.5"||19.9" - 24.8"|
|Distance between armrests||16.9"||16.9"||20.9"|
|Castors diameter (Ø)||3.9"||3.9"||3.9"|
|Total weight||44.1 lbs.||44.1 lbs.||46.3 lbs.|
|Maximum load on armrest||165.3 lbs.||165.3 lbs.||209.4 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||440.9 lbs|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.