Handicare Combi self-propelled commode/shower chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare Combi self-propelled commode/shower chair is an assistive device which allows the user to sit down safely and comfortably during toileting or showering. Combi self-propelled commode/shower chair is supplied complete with toilet rails and can be used freestanding, with a bucket, which is available as an accessory, or standing over a toilet. Height adjustable frame (via snaplock clips) allows adjustment for different user heights as well as placement of the chair over different size toilets. Seat, backrest and armrests are made from soft polyurethane, a durable material, warm to the touch, with non-slip qualities.
Combi self propelled commode/shower chair provides a stable and height-adjustable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support and assistance during sit-to-stand and seated transfers. Combi commode/shower chair provides increased independence for the user in showering and toileting situations. Combi self propelled chair is fitted with large (24") self-propelling wheels allowing the user to easily and independently maneuver, turn and adjust the chair to different positions in various settings and situations.
Standard width or extra wide for users weighs up to 330 lbs. - Combi, self-propelled is available in two variants with different width. The wider variant is suitable for larger users. Both variants are suitable both for institutional and home care use.
- Very easy to use
- Stable and secure
- Easy to keep clean
- Maintenance free castors
- Detachable seat and backrest
- Seat with keyhole shaped opening
- 24" self-propelling wheels with hoop
- Foldable armrests for easy side transfers
- Compact and hygienic design, fits into any wet room
- Stainless steel, suitable for wet environments and guaranteeing a long service life
|Handicare Combi self propelled commode/shower chair|
|Seat height||19.9" - 21.9"||19.9" - 21.9"|
|Toilet opening||8.3" - 12.2"||8.3" - 12.2"|
|Distance between armrests||16.9"||20.9"|
|Castors diameter (Ø)||3.9"||3.9"|
|Self-propelling wheels diameter (Ø)||24"||24"|
|Total weight||48.5 lbs.||50.7 lbs.|
|Maximum load on armrest||165.3 lbs.||209.4 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.