Handicare Coral shower chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare Coral shower chair provides a stable and height-adjustable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support during sit-to-stand. For maximum stability, the legs of the stool are fitted with non-slip end caps with drainage holes. The seat height is easily adjusted to ensure the perfect fit for every user and situation.
Handicare Coral shower chair is a comfortable and height-adjustable shower chair for increased independence and convenience. Coral shower chair is an assistive device allowing the user to sit down safely and conveniently during showering or at the washbasin. Handicare Coral chair is light-weight and compact and fits easily into any wet room.
Coral shower chair has molded shower seat which provides a good sitting position and a comfortable seating angle. The rust-free frame is fitted with a practical and comfortable molded shower seat made from durable plastic with a smooth surface. The seat provides a good sitting position and the comfortable seating angle of one degree creates a safe situation and a pleasant experience during showering as the user will not slide off the seat.
Handicare Coral shower chair features backrest with folding armrests that provides extra support and security for users with reduced strength and balance, sit-to-stand and stand-to-sit procedures can be difficult. This model of Coral is fitted with a stable, comfortable backrest with integrated folding armrests that provide the extra support needed during these movements. The back- and armrests also offer the user an extra sense of security while seated without hindering a more active and independent user. The backrest frame is fitted with a comfortable and easy-to-care-for mesh textile cover offering soft and pliable support. It also dries very quickly. The depth of the backrest is adjustable with Velcro at the lower end. The armrests can be individually folded up and down, thereby both facilitating sideways transfers and providing more space for the user while also permitting easier access for the caregiver. The length of the armrests allows for maximum support during forward or backward transfers.
- Safe and very easy to use
- Maximum user weight 330 lbs.
- Stable and secure, ergonomic design
- Very easy to assemble – no tools required
- Stainless steel and plastic, suitable for wet environments
- Compact, hygienic and attractive design, fits into any wet room
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Easily adjustable seat height; 16.5"-22.4", adjustable in 7 steps of 25 mm
- Comfortable and ergonomically shaped backrest provides soft and pliable support
- Back- and armrests are designed not to hinder a more active and independent user
- Molded shower seat provides a good sitting position and a comfortable seating angle
- The textile cover for the backrest is easy to remove and washable at 60° - 85° for optimal hygiene
- Individually folding armrests provide ergonomic support during transfers and security while sitting down
|Handicare Coral shower chair|
|Seat height||16.5" - 22.4"|
|Total height||37" - 42.9"|
|Total weight||22 lbs.|
|Maximum load on armrest||165.3 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.