Handicare Height adjustable shower trolley
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare height adjustable shower trolley makes it easier for a caregiver to maintain an ergonomic posture while assisting the user with washing, drying, dressing and undressing. It also is a convenient and secure facility allowing the user to shower in a safe and comfortable lying position. Height adjustable shower trolley is mobile and height-adjustable and can be placed, for example, right next to the bed, adjusted to the correct height, thereby also reducing the number of transfers in various care situations. Four sturdy, double-braked plastic castors with a diameter of 4.9", provides for easy maneuvering as well as for stability and security while care is being provided. The height can be adjusted from 21.7" - 35.4", always allowing for achievement of the ideal transfer height. The height is adjusted using a hydraulic pump which can be operated with the left or right foot. The shower trolley is extremely stable even at its maximum height.
Available in three different lengths -To accommodate for different user needs and for wet rooms of different sizes, the shower trolley is available in two models, each in three different lengths (lying surface: 59.3"/67.1"/75").
- The flat model is ideal for users requiring frequent turning. It also works well for both right- and left-handed caregivers as the user's head can be positioned at either end of the trolley.
Shower trolley are fitted with a water receiver and a flexible drain hose of 39.3". This equipment catches the water while showering the user and prevents the caregiver from getting wet in the process. For increased safety and security, the shower trolleys are supplied complete with two Hinged side fence (art. no. LI2590.125x-xx).
Furthermore, all shower trolleys feature the same compact design with smooth shapes and surfaces providing for easy maintenance and good hygiene. They are made from strong and durable materials which can withstand water and which are easy to keep clean. The frame is fitted with a strong textile covering; a woven polyester with plastic coating, which is stretched tightly and firmly attached round the frame and which adapts to the body temperature during use. The covering is fully glued around and flush with the frame to facilitate transfers and provide for good hygiene. The shower trolleys can also be fitted with a pair of removable side fences (art. no. LI2490.125x-xx), which are available as accessories.
- Compact design
- Very easy to maneuver
- Watertight construction
- Mobile and height-adjustable
- Durable steel or stainless steel for easy maintenance
- Durable, double braked castors with a diameter of 4.9"
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Enable showering in a secure and comfortable lying position
- Provides a safe and ergonomic work environment for the caregiver
- Available in three different lengths for different users and wet rooms of different sizes
- Extremely sturdy and stable, provides reliable support for users weigh up to 330.7 lbs.
- Supplied complete with two Hinged side fence provides for increased safety and security
|Handicare Height adjustable shower trolley|
|Total height||21.7" - 35.4"||21.7" - 35.4"||21.7" - 35.4"|
|Castors diameter (Ø)||4.9"||4.9"||4.9"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.