Handicare Height adjustable shower trolley
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare height adjustable shower trolley makes it easier for a caregiver to maintain an ergonomic posture while assisting the user with washing, drying, dressing and undressing. It also is a convenient and secure facility allowing the user to shower in a safe and comfortable lying position. Height adjustable shower trolley is mobile and height-adjustable and can be placed, for example, right next to the bed, adjusted to the correct height, thereby also reducing the number of transfers in various care situations. Four sturdy, double-braked plastic castors with a diameter of 4.9", provides for easy maneuvering as well as for stability and security while care is being provided. The height can be adjusted from 21.7" - 35.4", always allowing for achievement of the ideal transfer height. The height is adjusted using a hydraulic pump which can be operated with the left or right foot. The shower trolley is extremely stable even at its maximum height.
Available in three different lengths -To accommodate for different user needs and for wet rooms of different sizes, the shower trolley is available in two models, each in three different lengths (lying surface: 59.3"/67.1"/75").
- The flat model is ideal for users requiring frequent turning. It also works well for both right- and left-handed caregivers as the user's head can be positioned at either end of the trolley.
Shower trolley are fitted with a water receiver and a flexible drain hose of 39.3". This equipment catches the water while showering the user and prevents the caregiver from getting wet in the process. For increased safety and security, the shower trolleys are supplied complete with two Hinged side fence (art. no. LI2590.125x-xx).
Furthermore, all shower trolleys feature the same compact design with smooth shapes and surfaces providing for easy maintenance and good hygiene. They are made from strong and durable materials which can withstand water and which are easy to keep clean. The frame is fitted with a strong textile covering; a woven polyester with plastic coating, which is stretched tightly and firmly attached round the frame and which adapts to the body temperature during use. The covering is fully glued around and flush with the frame to facilitate transfers and provide for good hygiene. The shower trolleys can also be fitted with a pair of removable side fences (art. no. LI2490.125x-xx), which are available as accessories.
- Compact design
- Very easy to maneuver
- Watertight construction
- Mobile and height-adjustable
- Durable steel or stainless steel for easy maintenance
- Durable, double braked castors with a diameter of 4.9"
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Enable showering in a secure and comfortable lying position
- Provides a safe and ergonomic work environment for the caregiver
- Available in three different lengths for different users and wet rooms of different sizes
- Extremely sturdy and stable, provides reliable support for users weigh up to 330.7 lbs.
- Supplied complete with two Hinged side fence provides for increased safety and security
|Handicare Height adjustable shower trolley|
|Total height||21.7" - 35.4"||21.7" - 35.4"||21.7" - 35.4"|
|Castors diameter (Ø)||4.9"||4.9"||4.9"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.