Handicare High Back Polyester Sling
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Note: Polyester net - extra extra large & Polyester net with reinforcement - extra extra large are available upon special request (please call us for quote).
Handicare high back polyester sling is easy for the caregiver to apply and it gives the patient a feeling of security. High Back sling provides support from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs. HighBackSling is suitable for situations requiring extra support and can be used for lifting from a recumbent position on the floor.
- Slightly reclined seated posture
- Standard model, suits most users
- Pocket at lower edge for easier application
- Removable plastic stays give the head support extra stability
- High back; the user is supported from the tailbone up over the head and under the legs
- Up from the floor
- Positioning in chair
- Showering and bathing
- From bed to wheelchair
|RoMedic™ high back polyester sling|
|Size||Extra Extra Small||Extra Small||Small||Medium|
|Recommended user weight||22 lbs. - 55 lbs.||44 lbs. - 77 lbs.||66.1 lbs. - 121.2 lbs.||110.2 lbs. - 198.4 lbs.|
|Sling seat measurement||7.8"||9.8"||13.7"||17.7"|
|Sling overall height||30.3"||33.4"||35.8"||37"|
|Safe Working Load||661.3 lbs.||661.3 lbs.||661.3 lbs.||661.3 lbs.|
|Size||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|Recommended user weight||176.3 lbs. - 242.5 lbs.||242.5 lbs. - 352.7 lbs.||286.6 lbs. - 440.9 lbs.|
|Sling seat measurement||22"||24.4"||27.5"|
|Sling overall height||38.5"||38.5"||40.1"|
|Safe Working Load||661.3 lbs.||661.3 lbs.||661.3 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details