Handicare Linido commode backrest
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Linido commode backrest features a comfortable polyurethane (PUR) foam cushion which is hinged to be able to follow the movements of the user to provide extra support and security. Furthermore, all backrests are depth adjustable to enable selection of the correct distance from the cistern/wall to the user's back. A handle behind the cushion can be used to adjust the backrest. When using the toilet and performing some related tasks, the user has to lean backwards and, for some users, this can be difficult. A backrest can help the user lean backwards in safety and comfort to find the right, relaxed posture. A backrest is also useful for a user with limited hip movement or who is prone to hip strain. The surface area of the wall flanges ensures that the load is well distributed, but for secure fixing of backrests LI2701.2004-xx and LI2703.2004-xx to a weaker wall, a special backing plate for mounting from the back of the wall is available as an accessory (art. no. LI0126.5034-02). Backrest LI2701.2004 and Backrest LI2703.2004 are supplied complete with Insulation set M6 x 4 (LI2860.0000-00), which provides for electrical insulation and covering of fixing points for a stylish look and to make the backrest easy to keep clean. Linido commode backrest are available in coated stainless steel and in several colors (white/black/red/blue/cream/anthracite). For all models, the cushion is available in neutral anthracite color only. Insulation set M6 x 4 (LI2860.0000-00) is available as an accessory for Backrest LI2705.2004-xx when not used in combination with a pair of Hinged arm support.
Handicare’s Linido range includes wall mounted, flexible and comfortable backrests for toilets in two models:
- for toilets with built-in cisterns.
- for toilets with high level cisterns; two variants with different depth adjustment range for different toilets
Handicare's Linido range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colors and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. For example, the backrest for toilets with built-in cisterns (art. no. LI2705.2004-xx) can be used in combination with a pair of Hinged arm support providing side support. For this combination, the backrest is installed using the fixing points of the hinged arm supports' wall plates.
- Durable stainless steel
- Two models for different types of toilets
- Comfortable polyurethane (PUR) cushion
- Hinged to follow the movements of the user to provide optimal support
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weigh up to 330.7 lbs.
- Variants feature different depth adjustment ranges for different types of toilets
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting sets (art. no. LI2807.000-00) available as accessory
- The width and height of the backrests are ideally suited to adult users but the backrests are also suitable for smaller users
|Handicare Linido backrest|
|Total width||15.7"||15.7"||29.3" - 30.9"|
|Total depth||7.7" - 9.8"||11" - 16.3"||7.9" - 10.2"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.