Handicare Linido Door frame grab rail
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Linido Door frame grab rail has been specially designed to be installed on a door frame; the extremely narrow flange is only 30 mm wide. Doors are often fitted with doorsteps creating a difference in height. Extra support may be required for a user to cross such a doorstep but the question is often where such support can be securely installed and still be within easy reach. Linido Door frame grab rail is available in three lengths, all made from coated steel and available in neutral white color only. Linido Door frame grab rails is supplied complete with Insulation set M6 x 4 (art. no. LI2860.0000-00), which provides for electrical insulation and covering of fixing points for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean.
- Durable steel
- Three lengths available
- Tube diameter 22 mm, provides a secure grip
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- The distance between tube and wall provides plenty of room for the hand
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for user weight up to 330.7 lbs.
- Easy to install, wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- For support when crossing a doorstep, extremely narrow flanges allow for installation on door frames
|Handicare Linido Door frame grab rails|
|Specifications||Door frame grab rail S||Door frame grab rail M||Door frame grab rail L|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2||2||2|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.