Handicare Linido Door frame grab rail
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Linido Door frame grab rail has been specially designed to be installed on a door frame; the extremely narrow flange is only 30 mm wide. Doors are often fitted with doorsteps creating a difference in height. Extra support may be required for a user to cross such a doorstep but the question is often where such support can be securely installed and still be within easy reach. Linido Door frame grab rail is available in three lengths, all made from coated steel and available in neutral white color only. Linido Door frame grab rails is supplied complete with Insulation set M6 x 4 (art. no. LI2860.0000-00), which provides for electrical insulation and covering of fixing points for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean.
- Durable steel
- Three lengths available
- Tube diameter 22 mm, provides a secure grip
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- The distance between tube and wall provides plenty of room for the hand
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for user weight up to 330.7 lbs.
- Easy to install, wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- For support when crossing a doorstep, extremely narrow flanges allow for installation on door frames
|Handicare Linido Door frame grab rails|
|Specifications||Door frame grab rail S||Door frame grab rail M||Door frame grab rail L|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2||2||2|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.