Handicare Linido Ergogrip angled grab rail
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Linido Ergogrip angled grab rail is available in two models; angled at 45° and at 90°, and several variants and sizes for optimum support next to the toilet or bath and in the shower. Ergogrip angled grab rails are available in several materials and colors; coated steel and coated stainless steel (white/black/red/blue/cream/anthracite) and polished stainless steel with white or anthracite plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) flanges and covers. The surface area of the wall flanges ensures that the load is well distributed, but for secure fixing to a weaker wall, a special backing plate for mounting from the back of the wall is available as an accessory (art. no. LI0126.5034-02).
Linido Ergogrip 45° angled grab rails is available in two sizes, is recommended for installation next to the toilet or bath where the diagonal part offers support when standing up while the horizontal part offers support when sitting down. The symmetrical design allows for positioning of the grab rail both on the left- and right-hand side of the user. For increased usability, a toilet roll holder, which is available as an accessory, can be attached to the horizontal part.
Linido Ergogrip 90° angled grab rails is available in left and right angled variants and in two sizes, provides a great support solution in the shower or bath, but it can also be used for support next to the toilet. The shorter horizontal part offers support when standing and during transfers while the longer vertical part offers support as well as the function of a slide bar for a shower head holder, which is available as an accessory. The length of the vertical part allows for adjustment of the shower head holder both for standing and sitting users.
Ergogrip grab rails for a unique, ergonomic grip - Linido Ergogrip angled grab rails are specially designed to provide a good, strong and ergonomic grip. The grab rails feature a round tube with an ergonomic diameter, allowing both large and small hands and fingers to wrap around the tube in a firm and secure grip and providing plenty of room for the hand between the tube and the wall. Furthermore, the tube and its unique angle of 60° rather than the conventional 90° allows the hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner.
Handicare's Linido range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colors and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. For example, all Ergogrip angled grab rails can be fitted with a toilet roll holder, which is available as an accessory. All variants of Ergogrip 90 can also be fitted with a shower head holder and be used as sturdy and safe shower rails. The large variants of Ergogrip 90 can also be used in combination with Click-On frame, a removable frame for hanging of an Ergonomic shower seat. This combination conveniently provides a safe and comfortable place for the user to sit in the shower.
- Watertight construction
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Two models; 45° and at 90°, and several variants and sizes
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weigh up to 330.7 lbs.
- Distance between tube and wall; 75 mm, provides plenty of room for the hand
- Offers horizontal and vertical support for sitting, standing and during transfers
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- Unique 60° angle allows hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) wall flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
|Handicare Linido™ Ergogrip straight grab rails|
|Specifications||Ergogrip 45 S||Ergogrip 45 L||Ergogrip 90 S||Ergogrip 90 L|
|Grip length||7.88 x 7.88||15.75" x 15.75"||19.69" x 39.37"||22" x 44.48"|
|Tube diameter||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2||2||3||3|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.