Handicare Linido Ergogrip corner and combination grab rail
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Ergogrip corner and combination grab rail is available in several materials and colors; coated steel and coated stainless steel (white/black/red/blue/cream/anthracite) and polished stainless steel with white or anthracite plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) flanges and covers. The plastic connection block on Ergogrip combination rail is only available in neutral white color. The combination of a horizontal grab rail extending over two walls and a vertical grab rail functioning as a sturdy shower rail creates the perfect solution for safe support in the shower. The surface area of the wall flanges ensures that the load is well distributed, but for secure fixing to a weaker wall, a special backing plate for mounting from the back of the wall is available as an accessory (art. no. LI0126.5034-02).
Linido Ergogrip corner is a horizontal grab rail for two walls available in two sizes. The design allows for positioning both left and right in a corner with two walls which are at right angles to each other. The horizontal grab rail offers safe and reliable support for a standing user, for example in the shower.
Linido Ergogrip combination rail is a vertical combination grab rail with a strong connection block at one end. The combination rail, which is available in two lengths, is used in combination with Ergogrip corner or an Ergogrip straight grab rail positioned as a horizontal slide bar. For a perfect fit in any shower area, the vertical combination rail can be positioned anywhere along the horizontal rail. When fitted with a shower head holder, which is available as an accessory, Ergogrip combination rail functions both as a sturdy and safe support and as a shower rail for standing and sitting users.
Ergogrip corner can also be used in combination with a removable frame for hanging of an Ergonomic shower seat. This combination conveniently provides a safe and comfortable place for the user to sit in the shower and is an ideal solution when several users use the same shower area.
Ergogrip grab rails - for a unique, ergonomic grip - Linido Ergogrip corner and combination grab rails are specially designed to provide a good, strong and ergonomic grip. The grab rails feature a round tube with an ergonomic diameter, allowing both large and small hands and fingers to wrap around the tube in a firm and secure grip and providing plenty of room for the hand between the tube and the wall. Furthermore, the tube and its unique angle of 60° rather than the conventional 90° allows the hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner.
Handicare's Linido™ range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colors and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. For example, Ergogrip corner can be fitted with a toilet roll holder, which is available as an accessory. Ergogrip corner can also be fitted with a vertical combination grab rail with a shower head holder and/or Click-On frame, a removable frame for hanging of an Ergonomic shower seat. Ergogrip combination rail can also be used in combination with an Ergogrip straight grab rail positioned as a horizontal slide bar.
- Watertight construction
- Can be positioned both left and right
- Can be positioned anywhere along the horizontal rail
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weigh up to 330.7 lbs.
- Distance between tube and wall; 75 mm, provides plenty of room for the hand
- Ergogrip corner is available in two sizes suitable for most standard shower areas
- Uninterrupted rail for the hand to follow and slide along during movement or transfer
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- Unique 60° angle allows hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) wall flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- Ergogrip combination rail is available in two lengths functioning as sturdy and safe shower rails for standing or sitting users
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
|Handicare Linido Ergogrip corner and combination grab rails|
|Specifications||Ergogrip Corner S||Ergogrip Corner L||Ergogrip Combination S||Ergogrip Combination L|
|Grip length||23.62" x 23.62"||23.62" x 34.43"||43.62"||47.56"|
|Tube diameter||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2||2||3||3|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.