Handicare Linido Ergogrip straight grab rail
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Linido Ergogrip straight grab rail provides secure and reliable support in many critical areas and are great solutions for prevention of accidents in all indoor spaces. A grab rail is a very convenient form of support that can easily be installed in any location and exactly where it is needed; in the bathroom or shower, next to the washbasin or by the toilet, but also in the kitchen, hallway or bedroom. In all locations, the grab rails can be installed in the optimal position for the user; horizontal, vertical or diagonal, to provide a safe and comfortable grip and maximum support.
Ergogrip straight grab rails are available in different lengths. Ergogrip 200 through to Ergogrip 1400 all feature two flanges and comprise of a single length of uninterrupted rail allowing the hand to slide along the rail during movement or transfer. The shortest grab rail, Ergogrip 200, is ideal when the exact location for where the support is needed is known or when space is limited. Ergogrip 200 is also particularly well suited for diagonal installation. Ergogrip straight grab rails are available in many different lengths and in several materials and colors; coated steel and coated stainless steel (white/black/red/blue/cream) and polished stainless steel with white or anthracite plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) flanges and covers.
Ergogrip grab rails - for a unique, ergonomic grip - Linido Ergogrip straight grab rails are specially designed to provide a good, strong and ergonomic grip. The grab rails feature a round tube with an ergonomic diameter, allowing both large and small hands and fingers to wrap around the tube in a firm and secure grip and providing plenty of room for the hand between the tube and the wall. Furthermore, the tube and its unique angle of 60° rather than the conventional 90° allows the hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner.
Handicare's Linido range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colours and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. For example, most lengths of Ergogrip straight grab rail can be fitted with a toilet roll holder, which is available as an accessory. Ergogrip straight grab rails can also be fitted with a vertical combination grab rail and/or a shower head holder to be used as sturdy and safe shower rails. Ergogrip 600/700/800, positioned as horizontal slide bars, can also be used in combination with Click-On frame, a removable frame for hanging of an Ergonomic shower seat. This combination conveniently provides a safe and comfortable place for the user to sit in the shower.
- Watertight construction
- 14 different lengths, from 8" to 56"
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weigh up to 330.7 lbs.
- Distance between tube and wall; 75 mm, provides plenty of room for the hand
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- Unique 60° angle allows hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) wall flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
|Handicare Linido Ergogrip straight grab rails|
|Specifications||Ergogrip 200||Ergogrip 300||Ergogrip 400||Ergogrip 500||Ergogrip 600||Ergogrip 700||Ergogrip 800||Ergogrip 900||Ergogrip 1000||Ergogrip 1200||Ergogrip 1400|
|Tube diameter||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.