Handicare Linido Ergogrip straight grab rail
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Linido Ergogrip straight grab rail provides secure and reliable support in many critical areas and are great solutions for prevention of accidents in all indoor spaces. A grab rail is a very convenient form of support that can easily be installed in any location and exactly where it is needed; in the bathroom or shower, next to the washbasin or by the toilet, but also in the kitchen, hallway or bedroom. In all locations, the grab rails can be installed in the optimal position for the user; horizontal, vertical or diagonal, to provide a safe and comfortable grip and maximum support.
Ergogrip straight grab rails are available in different lengths. Ergogrip 200 through to Ergogrip 1400 all feature two flanges and comprise of a single length of uninterrupted rail allowing the hand to slide along the rail during movement or transfer. The shortest grab rail, Ergogrip 200, is ideal when the exact location for where the support is needed is known or when space is limited. Ergogrip 200 is also particularly well suited for diagonal installation. Ergogrip straight grab rails are available in many different lengths and in several materials and colors; coated steel and coated stainless steel (white/black/red/blue/cream) and polished stainless steel with white or anthracite plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) flanges and covers.
Ergogrip grab rails - for a unique, ergonomic grip - Linido Ergogrip straight grab rails are specially designed to provide a good, strong and ergonomic grip. The grab rails feature a round tube with an ergonomic diameter, allowing both large and small hands and fingers to wrap around the tube in a firm and secure grip and providing plenty of room for the hand between the tube and the wall. Furthermore, the tube and its unique angle of 60° rather than the conventional 90° allows the hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner.
Handicare's Linido range offers a wide choice of safe and comfortable assistive devices and practical accessories; products that can be supplied in several materials and colours and that can be combined in an endless number of ways to provide for increased versatility and usability and for the creation of individually adapted support solutions for different locations and user needs. For example, most lengths of Ergogrip straight grab rail can be fitted with a toilet roll holder, which is available as an accessory. Ergogrip straight grab rails can also be fitted with a vertical combination grab rail and/or a shower head holder to be used as sturdy and safe shower rails. Ergogrip 600/700/800, positioned as horizontal slide bars, can also be used in combination with Click-On frame, a removable frame for hanging of an Ergonomic shower seat. This combination conveniently provides a safe and comfortable place for the user to sit in the shower.
- Watertight construction
- 14 different lengths, from 8" to 56"
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weigh up to 330.7 lbs.
- Distance between tube and wall; 75 mm, provides plenty of room for the hand
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
- Very easy to install, Wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- Unique 60° angle allows hand and wrist to retain a natural position even while holding the grab rail at the corner
- Durable steel or stainless steel with plastic (glass fibre reinforced nylon) wall flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
|Handicare Linido Ergogrip straight grab rails|
|Specifications||Ergogrip 200||Ergogrip 300||Ergogrip 400||Ergogrip 500||Ergogrip 600||Ergogrip 700||Ergogrip 800||Ergogrip 900||Ergogrip 1000||Ergogrip 1200||Ergogrip 1400|
|Tube diameter||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"||1.1" - 1.1"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.||330.7 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.