Handicare Linido Stair newel grab rail
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Linido Stair newel grab rail offers support on the newel side of the staircase allowing users to hold on to the continuous rail when going up and down the stairs. Linido Stair newel grab rail is available in two variants: for installation on a left side and on a right side stair newel. The grab rails can also be installed in regular staircases and on the external corner of two walls. As there is often limited space for affixing flanges on the newel, the flanges have been designed to be as small as possible; only 50 mm wide and 80 mm high. Linido Stair newel grab rails are available in several materials and colors; coated steel and coated stainless steel (white/black/red/blue/cream/anthracite) and polished stainless steel. Stair newel grab rails comes complete with Insulation set M6 x 4 (art. no. LI2860.0000-00), which provides for electrical insulation and covering of fixing points for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean.
- Durable steel or stainless steel
- Hygienic design with rounded shapes and sleek surfaces
- Two variants; for stair newels on the left and on the right hand side
- The distance between tube and wall provides plenty of room for the hand
- Extremely secure, provides reliable support for users weighing up to 150 kg
- Can also be installed on regular staircases and on the external corner of two walls
- Easy to install, wall mounting set (art. no. LI2807.0000-00) is available as an accessory
- Ergonomic diameter; 28.6 mm (steel) and 28 mm (stainless steel), provides a secure grip
|Handicare Linido Ergogrip straight grab rails|
|Grip length||20.07" x 20.07"|
|Tube diameter||1.1" - 1.1"|
|Maximum user weight||330.7 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.