Handicare Mobile shower chair textile seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Note: If a polished stainless steel frame is chosen for the chair, the armrests are supplied with a white finish.
Handicare Mobile shower chair textile seat is an assistive device allowing the user to sit down safely and comfortably during showering or at the washbasin. The shower chair provides stable support for less active users with weak legs, low stamina and/or poor balance who sit on the chair for longer periods of time and who require more support and assistance during sit-to-stand and seated transfers.
Comfortable seat and backrest: The chair features a seat and a backrest which are designed to provide comfortable and ergonomic support. Both are made from a strong textile covering; a woven polyester with plastic coating, which is stretched tightly and firmly attached to the frame and which adapts to the body temperature during use. The covering is fully glued around and flush with the frame to facilitate sideways and standing transfers and provide for good hygiene.
Strong and practical armrests: Shower chair textile seat features strong and practical armrests designed to withstand a lot of load, including the sideways forces that are exerted during sideways transfers. The armrests offer comfortable support for the forearms while sitting and they are long enough to provide sustained support when standing up and sitting down. The armrests can be folded up individually, e.g. to facilitate a sideways transfers. When folded down, the armrest rests behind the backrest thereby preventing fingers, skin or hair from getting caught.
Durable, double braked castors: Mobile shower chair textile seat is fitted with four plastic castors with a diameter of 4.92", making the chair very easy to move between different locations as well as to maneuver, turn and adjust to different positions in various settings and situations. The castors are extremely robust and have a long track record of use in wet environments such as bathrooms. The double brakes on each castor ensure that the chair remains in a stable, fixed position when providing care and performing transfers.
- Very easy to use
- Solid, compact and hygienic design
- Stable, secure and comfortable support
- Watertight construction; solid tubular frame
- Mobile and very easy to move and maneuver
- Individually folding armrests with ergonomic shape
- Two different seat heights are available; 21.3" or 19.3"
- Durable, double braked castors with a diameter of 4.92"
- Comfortable seat and backrest; water-proof with drainage
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Strong and sturdy, provides reliable support for users weighing up to 440.9 lbs.
- Durable materials; steel/stainless steel, textile and polyurethane foam, suitable for wet environments
|Handicare Mobile shower chair textile seat|
|Castors diameter (Ø)||4.9"||4.9"|
|Maximum load on armrest||220.5 lbs.||220.5 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||440.9 lbs.||440.9 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.