RoMedic™ RoWalker400 walking aid
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
RoMedic RoWalker400 walking aid is ideal for testing a patient's standing function in cases where there is uncertainty as to whether the patient is able to rise from a seated to a standing position. Rowalker400 can be used as an aid to train patients with impaired leg strength and balance. RoWalker 400 is unique, ergonomically designed walking aid for early mobilization, specifically for cardio-thoracic and abdominal post surgical users. RoWalker400 walking aid is equipped with seat pads that can be used either to provide extra security when the legs are weak or to sit on when the patient needs rest during walking/mobility training. RoWalker400 is relatively small and convenient and very easy to maneuver. Four easy rolling castors provide for smooth movement on any flat floors.
- Soft leg support: can be tilted
- Split seat support: can both swing out and flip up
- Foot pedal: for leg spread adjustment to enable easy access to chair or wheelchair
- Hooks for portable oxygen system: Two hooks for convenient mounting of a portable oxygen system that the patient can use during walking training
- Control with height adjustment: ergonomic and easy for the patient to hold, while the arm rest can be set at the right height with the help of pressurized air
- Locks on the front castors
- Ergonomic, safe and secure
- Stepless adjustment of height
- Small and convenient, easy to maneuver
- Soft knee pads provide maximum support
- Provides excellent support for walking and standing training
- Directional wheel locks on the rear castors facilitate straight walking
- Adjustable base width enables placing of RoWalker400 close to wheelchairs
- For early mobilization, specifically for cardio-thoracic and abdominal post surgical patients
- Stepless adjustment of inner width between the armrests and distance between the handle bars
- Unique design with built in seat pads for comfortable resting as well as for security during walking
- Hooks for portable oxygen system and oxygen tank holders, which are available as accessories, enable convenient use of an oxygen tank during walking training
|RoMedic™ RoWalker400 walking aid|
|Height||46.1" - 54.2"|
|Total weight||82.6 lbs.|
|Castor's diameter (Ø)||3.1"|
|Weight Capacity||396.8 lbs.|
The manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Frame/chassis: 5 years
- Options/accessories (Basket, umbrella, etc. Not being Service Part or Consumable Part.): 2 years
- Service parts (Brake handles, height adjustment mechanism, wire stocking etc.): 1 year after invoice
- Consumable parts (Brake block, brake wire, wheels, seat sling, basket and grip handles, bearings, etc.): 40 days after invoice
- The manufacturer guarantees free repairs, maintenance and change of any defect parts, provided that the damage was caused during normal use.
- All part exchanges, service and claims made under the following limited warranty must be presented to the manufacturer in writing within 45 days of the problem becoming apparent.
- Corrective action, that can be either repair, replacement or exchange, will be on the discretion of the manufacturer.
- After the corrective action, the original warranty period will not be extended.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Tires, tubes and upholstery are not covered by this warranty
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warranty
- Labor, call-out and shipping is not covered in this warranty
- Batteries (covered by the battery manufacturer’s standard warranty).
- The warranty does not apply in circumstances beyond our control (floods, fires, etc.).
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of delivery.
- Special order returns are at manufacturer's discretion on a case by case basis.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at customer's expense in original packaging.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that are used, missing their original packaging, missing serial number or UPC, special orders (returned at manufacturer discretion) and items returned without notification.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details