Handicare Rotating bathtub bar
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare Rotating bathtub bar is the perfect support handle for anyone who feels that getting in and out of the bathtub is not as safe and easy as it should be. Rotating bathtub bar provides a good, strong, ergonomic grip for the user to hold during transfers. To enable the ultimate grip for each user, the handle of the bathtub bar can easily be rotated to the desired position, which is then automatically locked.
Handicare rotating bathtub bar is simply placed at the preferred place on front side of an existing bathtub without damage or permanent changes to the bathtub. An adjustment clamp with a non-scratch, anti-slip surface keeps the rotating bathtub bar securely in place and the rotating bathtub bar is very easy to move or remove as desired.
- Full plastic, light weight
- Maximum user weight 285 lbs.
- Looped shape of handle gives two handles
- 360 degrees rotating, enables the ultimate angle/grip for each user
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Easy to install and easy to move, without damage or permanent changes
|Handicare Rotating bathtub bar|
|Diameter, tub bar||1.3" x 0.9"|
|Diameter, rotating plate||7"|
|Total height, product||18.4"|
|Width adjustment clamp||2.2" - 4.8"|
|Total weight||4.6 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||285 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.