Handicare shower bench with soft seat
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Handicare shower bench with soft seat features extra wide and extra strong bench with arm supports that provides stable and height-adjustable support for more active, larger and heavier users with reduced leg strength, low stamina and/or unstable balance and who require a little bit of support and a convenient opportunity to sit down, comfortably and safely, in the shower or at the washbasin. Handicare shower bench has fixed and extra high arm supports at each side provide sturdy and secure support during rising up or sitting down. The symmetric design allows the user to sit down from both sides, which means that the shower bench does not have to be turned or moved that often. The shower bench is made from 100% stainless materials which make them very suitable for use in wet environments. For maximum stability, the legs are fitted with non-slip ferrules with drainage holes.
Hygienic, soft and comfortable polyurethane (PUR) seat: The shower bench is fitted with an extra wide and extra deep seat made from soft and comfortable polyurethane (PUR). The seat is solid, features openings for good water drainage and also can easily be removed to facilitate cleaning. The material also offers anti-slip properties.
Adjustable seat height for individual adaptation: The seat height can easily be adjusted in 8 different positions to ensure the perfect fit for each user. All adjustments are made using a quick-lock system; no tools are needed.
- Comfortable, stable and secure
- Maximum user weight 661.4 lbs.
- Hygienic, removable seat with drainage holes
- The design makes the shower bench stackable
- Stainless materials, suitable for use in wet rooms
- Extra wide and extra strong; for larger and heavier users
- Extra high, sturdy arm supports with a comfortable diameter
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- Extra wide and extra deep soft and comfortable polyurethane (PUR) seat
- Adjustable seat height; 16.3" - 22.2", adjustable in 8 steps of 25 mm, no tools needed
|Handicare shower bench with soft seat|
|Distance between armrests||-||19.1"|
|Total weight||3.3 lbs.||-|
|Increase the height of toilet seat||4"||3.35", 4.92", 6.5"|
|Maximum user weight||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.