Handicare Straight aluminum/plastic grab rail
this product requires professional installation
medicaleshop provides professional install of this product for clients in our local service area
Handicare Straight aluminum/plastic grab rail is available in six lengths, can be installed in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal position. The user can hold the grab rail either in the middle section or in the angled part to get extra support during pushing or pulling up, whilst in a stationary position and during a transfer. Many accidents happen at home, especially in the bathroom, for instance in the shower or when stepping in and out of the bathtub. Slipping is common when the combination of water, soap and bare feet is present. This straight grab rail provides secure and reliable support in critical areas. It is a great solution for prevention of accidents also in other indoor spaces such as the kitchen, bedroom and hallway. The tube is made from a combination of aluminum and plastic which makes it light-weight and low maintenance but still strong and sturdy. Furthermore, the plastic flanges and covers provide for electrical insulation. The 32 mm diameter of the tube provides a comfortable grip for the hand. The plastic part has a non slip surface at the inside for extra security.
- Maximum user weight: 286.6 lbs.
- Plastic flanges and covers for electrical insulation
- Non-slip surface for increased safety and security
- Available in six different lengths and in neutral white color only
- Designed with an angle of 60° for a natural and comfortable grip
- Easy maintenance, clean regularly with normal household detergent
- The combination of plastic and aluminum provides for strength and low maintenance
- Provides a good grip and secure support in many indoor spaces and for user weight up to 286.6 lbs.
- After installation, the fixing points are covered and concealed for a stylish look and to make the grab rail easy to keep clean
|Handicare Straight aluminum/plastic grab rails|
|Specifications||Grab rail 350||Grab rail 406||Grab rail 457||Grab rail 610||Grab rail 915||Grab rail 1070|
|Maximum user weight||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.|
|Number of flanges||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Distance tube wall||1.5"||1.5"||1.5"||1.5"||1.5"||1.5"|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.