Handicare toilet raiser
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Handicare toilet raiser offers openings in the front and in the back to make it easier for the user to reach intimate body parts without standing up. By increasing the height of the toilet, sitting down and getting up becomes easier and safer for the user.
Going to the toilet is a very private matter and something people wish to do independently for as long as possible. But, for people with reduced strength and balance, sitting down on and getting up from the toilet is a common problem causing unsafe situations on a daily basis.
By increasing the height of the toilet, and by providing extra support, sitting down and getting up becomes easier and safer for the user. If desired, it is possible to sit on a standard toilet seat. Toilet raiser is an easy and convenient means of making the existing toilet suitable for a safe situation again.
Toilet raiser with lid increases the height of a toilet seat by 4".
Toilet raiser with armrest and lid increases the height of a toilet seat by 3.35", 4.92" or 6.5". The removable, independent swivel armrests provide comfortable support both during the transfer from stand to sit and vice versa and while sitting down.
- Fits most standard-size toilets
- Easy to install, no tools needed
- Maximum user weight 286.6 lbs.
- Hygiene cutouts in front and back
- Easy maintenance, clean with normal household detergent
- Can be used together with Armrests (10536) or Armrests with floorsupport (10540)
|Handicare toilet raiser|
|Distance between armrests||-||19.1"|
|Total weight||3.3 lbs.||-|
|Increase the height of toilet seat||4"||3.35", 4.92", 6.5"|
|Maximum user weight||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.|
Manufacturer warranties that the product shall not have any defects with regard to material and design, for the following term:
- Manufacturer guarantees all equipment, which includes Ceiling Lifts, Floor Lifts, Bathroom Safety, Slings, Service Parts and Track & accessories, supplied as new, against failure within the period of One (1) year from date of installation or 18 months from date of manufacturing, whichever is shorter, by virtue of defects in material or workmanship.
- Manufacturer guarantees all refurbished equipment supplied against failure within a period of three months from date of installation or six months from date of purchase whichever is shorter.
- This guarantee does not apply to failure attributable to normal wear and tear, damage by natural forces, user neglect or misuse or to deliberate destruction, or to batteries more than 90 days after original purchase.
- This guarantee shall be void if the equipment is not serviced by manufacturer or its authorized service agents in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations or if any unauthorized person carries out works on the equipment.
- The liability of manufacturer under the terms of this guarantee shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts and in no event shall manufacturer incur liability for any consequential or unforeseeable losses.
- Equipment that is adjusted, modified or items added by persons other than the manufacturer or an approved representative will not be covered by this warranty.
- Any damage to accessories will not be covered by this warranty
- Equipment that is not treated with due care or is used in a way that is inconsistent with the guidelines will not be covered by the warranty.
- Appearance of items may change as a result of use and is not covered by this warrant
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.