Handicare toilet raiser
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Handicare toilet raiser offers openings in the front and in the back to make it easier for the user to reach intimate body parts without standing up. By increasing the height of the toilet, sitting down and getting up becomes easier and safer for the user.
Going to the toilet is a very private matter and something people wish to do independently for as long as possible. But, for people with reduced strength and balance, sitting down on and getting up from the toilet is a common problem causing unsafe situations on a daily basis.
By increasing the height of the toilet, and by providing extra support, sitting down and getting up becomes easier and safer for the user. If desired, it is possible to sit on a standard toilet seat. Toilet raiser is an easy and convenient means of making the existing toilet suitable for a safe situation again.
Toilet raiser with lid increases the height of a toilet seat by 4".
Toilet raiser with armrest and lid increases the height of a toilet seat by 3.35", 4.92" or 6.5". The removable, independent swivel armrests provide comfortable support both during the transfer from stand to sit and vice versa and while sitting down.
- Fits most standard-size toilets
- Easy to install, no tools needed
- Maximum user weight 286.6 lbs.
- Hygiene cutouts in front and back
- Easy maintenance, clean with normal household detergent
- Can be used together with Armrests (10536) or Armrests with floorsupport (10540)
|Handicare toilet raiser|
|Distance between armrests||-||19.1"|
|Total weight||3.3 lbs.||-|
|Increase the height of toilet seat||4"||3.35", 4.92", 6.5"|
|Maximum user weight||286.6 lbs.||286.6 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants all its products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Manufacturer's or Manufacturer's suppliers published specifications, for a period of Two (2) years from the date of shipment to original purchaser except for:
- One year warranty - For cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts
- In no event shall Manufacturer have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by manufacturer
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.