Hard manufacturing springfield crib bed
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Hard manufacturing springfield crib bed is intended for use during a client's sleeping hours to prevent falls and wandering while others in the house are sleeping. It is designed for use by an active child who may be at risk to climb out of a regular crib. The clear vinyl safety panels help to keep the child safely in the crib while still allowing them to see their surroundings. An optional top cover can add another layer of protection if needed. The springfield crib bed features a spring link mattress surface.
- Head Section: 35°
- Thigh/Foot section: 15°
- E-Z lift sides
- 3" foam mattress
- Steel construction
- Confetti epoxy finish
- LAGX gatch extender
- Anti-microbial coating
- Clear vinyl panels (4 sides)
- 5" Casters (set of 4, 2 with brakes)
|Hard manufacturing springfield crib bed|
|Crib dimensions - overall||30" x 60"||36" x 60"||36" x 72"|
|Mattress size||28" x 58"||34" x 58"||34" x 70"|
|Overall crib height||75"||75"||75"|
|Floor to top of mattress platform||29"||29"||29"|
|Height of side rails||24"||24"||24"|
|Height of sides including vinyl panels||45"||45"||45"|
- Manufacturer provides Five (5) year warranty on Springfield crib against manufacturing defects from date of original purchase.
- Mattresses are warranted for One year
- Expected service life: 9 years.
- Parts are available for up to 12 years (subject to part availability) from date of manufacture of crib or bed.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- All Hard manufacturing cribs/beds are made to order and hence are non-returnable.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details