Hard Manufacturing Standard Crib Bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Buy it with:
Clarity COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test Kit
Hard Manufacturing Standard crib bed is designed for children to keep them safe and comfortable. The standard crib bed is made up of steel and has a confetti epoxy finish. The side rails of the standard crib keep the children safe who will not be at risk of climbing over the rails and falling out yet the rails can be easily lowered to increase the child accessibility and convenient to use. The articulation angle of the head is 35° and thigh/foot section is 15°.Standard crib features:
- 3" Foam mattress
- Steel construction
- Pan mattress surface
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs.
- Convenient drop side rails
- Manual head & knee elevation
- 5" heavy-duty casters (1 steer, 2 brake)
|Hard manufacturing standard crib bed|
|Crib Dimensions - Overall||30" x 60"||36" x 60"||36" x 72"||36" x 83"|
|Mattress Size||28" x 58"||34" x 58"||34" x 70"||34" x 81"|
|Overall Crib Height||56"||56"||56"||56"|
|Floor to Top of Platform||31"||31"||31"||31"|
|Height of Sides||26"||26"||26"||26"|
Manufacturer warrants all of its products to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship to the original consumer/purchaser from the date of purchase as under:
- Five (5) Years warranty: Any non-expendable component such as the head and foot end assemblies, side assemblies or mattress platform.
- One (1) Year Warranty: Any expendable component such as, but not limited, to mattresses, trigger assemblies, slide rods or slide rod components, crank handles, Johns Hopkins handles, vinyl curtains, curtain rods, or IV components.
- Two (2) Years Warranty: Any electrical components such as any motor, staff control or under bed control box.
- Expected Service Life: 9 years.
This Warranty does not apply to the following:
- Abuse, misuse, mishandling and excessive wear by staff , patients or parents/caregivers.
- Modifications of the equipment including the electrical equipment. The covers should never be removed on the motors, transformers, control boxes, scale controls or staff controls. Doing any type of modification to the cribs or youth beds will void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident or misuse.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All Hard manufacturing cribs/beds are made to order and hence are non-returnable.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details