Harmony Hi-Low Adjustable Bed
Harmony Hi-Low Adjustable Bed is available in different sizes to best suit the individual needs. The removable rear section of the bed frame allows the user to attach their residential headboard making it a beautiful addition to the room. Harmony hi-low bed is for those who may require little assistance transitioning from sitting to standing to get out of the bed. The hi-lo bed provides dual zone massage and helps the user to stand with the touch of a button at home or in an assisted living environment.Hi-Low bed features:
- 70° head angle
- 35° foot angle
- Surge protection
- Dual Zone Massage
- Lift capacity: 880 lbs.
- Emergency power down
- Adjustable three piece legs and headboard bracket included
- Wireless 18 button hand control that is backlit and features a flashlight for nighttime use
- The bed is 10.5" from the top of the deck to the floor in the low position and raises 11" to a high position of 21.5"
|Harmony Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Base|
|Emergency Battery Backup||Yes|
|One Button Return to Flat||Yes|
|Dual Zone Massage||Yes|
|Built-in Flashlight on Remote||Yes|
|Wall Hugger Design||Yes|
|Under Bed LED Lighting System||Yes|
|Three Piece Height Adjustable Legs||Yes|
|Upright Backrest Angle||70°|
|Raised Foot Section Angle||35°|
|Total Weight of Foundation - Twin XL||238lbs.|
|Total Weight of Foundation - Queen||298lbs.|
|Twin XL Dimensions||38" x 80"|
|Full Dimensions||53" x 74"|
|Full XL Dimensions||53" x 80"|
|Queen Dimensions||59" x 80"|
|Lowest Deck Height||10"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the date of purchase to the original purchaser as under:
- Deck and Frame: Lifetime
- Electrical Components: 3 years (Pro-Rated years 4-20)
- Warranty Labour Coverage: 3 Years
- This warranty is not applicable to any product which has been repaired or altered in any way, nor to any product subject to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident, improper maintenance, improper installation, nor to any product used with other parts, components and/or accessories with quality and/or specifications not compatible with this product.
- The warranty shall also be voided if damage occurred during transit or mishandling, damage caused by user, subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse and when exceeded the load capacity recommended by the manufacturer in your Owner’s Manual.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product. Please call us for specific details.
- Bed bases and Mattresses that are new, unused and in its original packaging, can be returned within 30-days with 10% restocking fee.
- Bed bases that have been unboxed may be returned within 30-days with 25% restocking fee.
- Mattresses that have been unboxed are considered final sale.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details