Hartmann Four Compress Bandage System, 100% cotton, Sterile, Latex Free - each
Features Coban, a latex-free, cohesive bandage that is easy to unroll and apply. First layer is a padding bandage made of a blend of synthetic materials that absorbs wound exudate -- a comfortable, non-woven layer primarily provides protection to bony prominences.
Second layer is a crepe bandage that anchors and smooths padding layer while absorbing exudate.
Third layer is a compression bandage, that conforms to any contour while providing about one-half of compression.
Fourth layer is a cohesive bandage that adheres to itself and secures system without tape.
Kit contains four bandages and three tape strips.
- CEB is the medical profession's only choice when a 100% cotton elastic bandage is required.
- CEB's high-grade cotton yarns are woven to form a bandage of porous, hypo-allergenic elastic, with a non-raveling feathered edge.
- The rubberless weave reduces the risk of constriction and makes for a more comfortable bandage.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details