Hatch Para Push Wheelchair Gloves
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Hatch Para Push Wheelchair Gloves have 3/4 fingers, full thumb, and leather palm with added layer of leather in web space. The double-stitched palm, thumb and forefinger have nonslip rubber for improved grip, even in wet conditions. Para push gloves have 1/4" gel insert in palm which absorbs shock and minimizes fatigue.Features:
- Latex free
- Sold in pairs
- Weight: 0.01
- Machine wash/line dry
- Spandex back and terry lining
- VELCRO brand hook & loop fastener tabs
|Hatch Gloves Specification|
|1. With your hand, palm side down on a surface, place a tape measure around your hand.|
|2. Measure from the outside of your index finger knuckle.|
|3. Compare your measurement to the sizing guide to find your glove size.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from manufacturing defects for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Days Elapsed Applicable Restocking Fees: Under 30 Days 15% of price of returned items. 30 - 60 Days 25% of price of all returned items. 61 - 90 Days 50% of price of all returned items. No Returns Will be accepted after 90 Days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.